Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beachbum - PLEASE fix this forum

OK Beachbum - I get it - lots of different folks, lots of opinions, lots of disagreements - that's great - makes for interesting reading and some learning about soccer. But please - do you really need to allow complete threads dedicated to crazies accusing each other of things (see recent Perspective titled threads etc)? Do you need to allow almost every thread to decline into the standard btdt, ocdman, perspective rants? This forum is getting ruined. Why won't you do anything about it? And by the way, asking people to register doesn't stop anything.

All Beachbum needs to do is tell Perspective to cut it out with regards to BTDT or face a short suspension. If he comes back and does it again, extend the length of the suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All Beachbum needs to do is tell Perspective to cut it out with regards to BTDT or face a short suspension. If he comes back and does it again, extend the length of the suspension.
      yes!! What we really want you to do is make it TALKING-NEFC so we can tell each other how great we are and not be bothered by those fools who spend time and money on the loser clubs.

Comment

yes!! What we really want you to do is make it TALKING-NEFC so we can tell each other how great we are and not be bothered by those fools who spend time and money on the loser clubs.
        Sorry, but I make that recommendation as a Stars parent. Perspective is definitely ruining this forum with his obsession with BTDT. I don't particularly care if this forum does become Talking NEFC. It will be a step up from what this forum has become - all about Perspective and his obsession.

Comment

And it's fools like you that gets pro NEFC supporters to continue posting. If you read the threads, it boils down to this:
          Stars are great!
          Stars suck!
          ECNL is great!
          ECNL sucks!
          Scorpions suck!
          Scorpions have some of the best young talent around!
          NEFC sucks!
          NEFC has become a force to be reckoned with!
          ODP sucks!
          ODP is good for getting ID'd!
          NPL sucks!
          NPL is the next ECNL!
          Occasionally, you have people bash clubs such as MPS and SSS.

Don't pin the forum on one group of people and lay it evenly. That is if you can think objectively.

Comment

And it's fools like you that gets pro NEFC supporters to continue posting. If you read the threads, it boils down to this:
            Stars are great!
            Stars suck!
            ECNL is great!
            ECNL sucks!
            Scorpions suck!
            Scorpions have some of the best young talent around!
            NEFC sucks!
            NEFC has become a force to be reckoned with!
            ODP sucks!
            ODP is good for getting ID'd!
            NPL sucks!
            NPL is the next ECNL!
            Occasionally, you have people bash clubs such as MPS and SSS.

Don't pin the forum on one group of people and lay it evenly. That is if you can think objectively.
            Don't forget the drunken Galway moms!!!

Comment

You don't understand. Beachbum can't say anything, but Beachbum DOES know how often certain people post. The truth will set you free. I've told the truth.

You're missing another key point. If I was largely inaccurate, btdt would have played this whole thing entirely differently. You also fail to recognize or concede that btdt could fix everything in a heartbeat. He doesn't want to. And at the very time threads like this are being created he is quoting large passages from one thread and posting it in another or finding some post that he likes and posting that in another thread to piggyback on.

Comment

give it a break! I suspect that btdt doesn't post 1% of the volume you attribute to him. Just because others may have similar viewpoints doesn't make them btdt.

-btdt

Comment

give it a break! I suspect that btdt doesn't post 1% of the volume you attribute to him. Just because others may have similar viewpoints doesn't make them btdt.

-btdt
                  Well, then, why not come clean and put it to the test so that I can REALLY be blown out of the water and shamed before the entire audience here??? Why hold back from the triumphant moment? Certainly no one is trying to spare me. Prove that I'm way off. Anyone who has any sense can answer why that hasn't happened. I admit that the barrage on me makes me want to adjust my estimate down to 90% accuracy but I will stick with 95% as long as it's judged over a 6 to 12 period.

Comment

-btdt
                    You're right. I'm sure btdt has a huge cadre of support here and obviously there are some other passionate NEFC supporters. NEFC is a very large club after all. There are NOT multiple posters with the same level of obsession, the rigidity to never give even a half-inch, the degree of hatred of the rivals, the exact same writing style and the exact same tactics (overnight, quoting and pasting from different threads, pulling up old material from old threads pretty quickly that only a few here would even know to look for, etc, etc, etc, etc).

Comment

I vote for suspending Perspective for a week.

Comment

I vote for suspending Perspective for a week.
                        2nd that

Comment

He's been working hard to earn it.

Comment

The next time anyone is waiting to get lives playing Candy Crush, just remember that Beachbum could do the same thing here with the number of posts being limited over a period of time. Maybe 20 or 25 posts in a calendar day. It might take a little while, but Perspective would become a lot more judicious with what he posts or he might leave out of frustration. Either way it's a win.

Comment

I'll save Beachbum the trouble. He is in a tough spot here which I DO appreciate. It would be really easy to focus on me, but blatant, repeated, daily lying is not OK. I'm going to take at least a week off. Maybe longer. I'm not even going to click on the site to make sure I'm not tempted. In the meantime, if you're bored, search "what fail to realize" or "when you really step back" and see where that takes you.....recently, a year from now, two years from now, four years from now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X