Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they were on the roster when the roster was frozen for State Cup, who cares?
    Could been hurt, maybe got called up from the 3rd team. They lost anyway, so why the anger? You should be happy now you get to concentrate your vitriol for just the "A"team moving forward.

Could have been hurt? 6-8 girls all hurt at the same time yet made a miraculous recovery in time for State Cup. C'mon man.

Maybe got called up from the 3rd team? 6-8 girls from the "third team" there were better than the original players second team players. Really? C'mon now.

Seems like you're getting a little defensive with those "legitimate reasons". You seem a little bitter and all in your feelings. Are you upset and sad about losing to Boot Scoot Celtic?? A CDL team! No worries....Pinecrest will beat Boot Scoot Celtic and then beat Sunrise/Sunprime.

Comment

Could have been hurt? 6-8 girls all hurt at the same time yet made a miraculous recovery in time for State Cup. C'mon man.

Maybe got called up from the 3rd team? 6-8 girls from the "third team" there were better than the original players second team players. Really? C'mon now.

Seems like you're getting a little defensive with those "legitimate reasons". You seem a little bitter and all in your feelings. Are you upset and sad about losing to Boot Scoot Celtic?? A CDL team! No worries....Pinecrest will beat Boot Scoot Celtic and then beat Sunrise/Sunprime.
      Haha, dang, you’re aggressive today. Barometric pressure affects people differently.
      I don’t have a dog in the hunt bro, in fact, I’m usually on here banging on Sunrise. Thought I’d try a different view is all.

Comment

Haha, dang, you’re aggressive today. Barometric pressure affects people differently.
        I don’t have a dog in the hunt bro, in fact, I’m usually on here banging on Sunrise. Thought I’d try a different view is all.
        haha...it's all good!

Not aggressive at all. Just spitting facts. Fact is Sunrise's 2nd or 3rd or whatever team lost to a team that people make fun of on TS even though Sunrise SIGNIFICANTLY altered their roster to get more teams in the Finals. Now to me...that's funny.

Regardless......I'm hoping Pinecrest pulls the upset this time. It'll be a going away gift.

Comment

I noticed that this zinger was never addressed. How can your oldest age group at a club be “not actually soccer players.” Did you not train them? Did you not recruit the right players?
          I never answered this because I have nothing to do with Sunrise and really don't have an answer for you, BUT my daughter is an 03 that plays on an 02 team and has played against BOTH teams, so that was just my opinion.

Comment

Seems like you're getting a little defensive with those "legitimate reasons". You seem a little bitter and all in your feelings. Are you upset and sad about losing to Boot Scoot Celtic?? A CDL team! No worries....Pinecrest will beat Boot Scoot Celtic and then beat Sunrise/Sunprime.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is the day we will see if your Pinecrest team can win it. Better eat your wheaties...

Comment

So previous posters all talking about this 03 Texans team winning it all. They lost 7-0 to sunrise. Now its all about pinecrest? Lol. Gimme a break already.

Comment

And Texans will win again. Not too hard to figure put
                How did that work out?

Comment

Sunrise wins it all

Comment

Sunrise wins it all
                    You mean FCPrimes’ b team?

Comment

You mean FCPrimes’ b team?
                      Lolololol. Exactly.

Sad thing is Prime plucked the top couple girls, so next year Sunrise won’t even be in this position to brag about a trophy that only a few (and zero college coaches) care about.-

Comment

Sunrise has 5 teams in the final 4 with two in the finals. Solid girls teams

Comment

Sunrise has 5 teams in the final 4 with two in the finals. Solid girls teams
                          Who apparently aren’t good enough to okay ECNL.

Forever B teamers.

Comment

Who apparently aren’t good enough to okay ECNL.

Forever B teamers.
                            Lol No players leaving the team but nice try. B teamers loving it. Always be number 1. Call us what you want. Come play us and lose.

Comment

Lol No players leaving the team but nice try. B teamers loving it. Always be number 1. Call us what you want. Come play us and lose.
                              Come play you?

No. Real players play on the first teams. Get real exposure and real competition. We’re getting real scholarships to real schools.

ECNL or GDA. Everything else is B team...with B team exposure and B team money.

No one cares about you...except B team schools or A team school offering very little money.

Comment

Come play you?

No. Real players play on the first teams. Get real exposure and real competition. We’re getting real scholarships to real schools.

ECNL or GDA. Everything else is B team...with B team exposure and B team money.

No one cares about you...except B team schools or A team school offering very little money.

You care. You'll always be our bitches. Keep following us. Stay tuned. Scurry Scurry...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X