Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure about ml but I know AP is it first with 22 now
      Even better!

Comment

Westside 4, CFC 2.

KN with a brace, ML with a single.

Recap tonight
        Called it. AP with 22, GS with 21, and ML with 21. Westside, with a spring to forget. Congrats to all. DA was fun.

Comment

Not sure about ml but I know AP is it first with 22 now
          AP leads in goal scoring two years in a row. LET'S GO FC PORTLAND!!!

Comment

You 05 clowns are nuts. You know that right? Recapping a little boys soccer game? Keeping stats? Certifiably nuts. You should all be ashamed.

Comment

Yes yes, well done on the 4th or is it 5th place finish FC. Well done indeed.

Comment

You 05 clowns are nuts. You know that right? Recapping a little boys soccer game? Keeping stats? Certifiably nuts. You should all be ashamed.
                Yet here you are, reading, writing, posting.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?

Comment

Takes one to know one. So there.

Comment

Recap of WT vs CFC.

After three straight games of rather poor play, WT was far sharper in this one. They gave up the first goal of the game, but soon KN equalized on a header off of a free kick. About then the big storm that hit Washington County hit, and fierce winds and rain hit the field. (No thunder and lightning, however, so the game did not stop except for halftime). Later in the first half, Westside would go up top and then bag a third, as JI beat the keeper and ML scored off a DFK.

Early in the second half, KN struck again; midway through CFC got one back for the final margin.

This game was a fairly physical, foul-filled affair, with 4-5 yellow cards shown.

And thus ends the season for both teams, and thus ends the Oregon DA. This team will once again be Copa next year (and the B team, currently called Copa, will once again become Samba, I think). So the name "Copa Dad" will cease being symbolic.

I'm actually looking forward to next year, with a bit more variety of opponents than the same five over and over again. Except for drives to Eugene or places further away, that is. Of course, replacing ML who is now off to the Timbers will be a difficult task, but most of the rest of the squad is returning for the 19-20 season.

Comment

Recap of WT vs CFC.

After three straight games of rather poor play, WT was far sharper in this one. They gave up the first goal of the game, but soon KN equalized on a header off of a free kick. About then the big storm that hit Washington County hit, and fierce winds and rain hit the field. (No thunder and lightning, however, so the game did not stop except for halftime). Later in the first half, Westside would go up top and then bag a third, as JI beat the keeper and ML scored off a DFK.

Early in the second half, KN struck again; midway through CFC got one back for the final margin.

This game was a fairly physical, foul-filled affair, with 4-5 yellow cards shown.

And thus ends the season for both teams, and thus ends the Oregon DA. This team will once again be Copa next year (and the B team, currently called Copa, will once again become Samba, I think). So the name "Copa Dad" will cease being symbolic.

I'm actually looking forward to next year, with a bit more variety of opponents than the same five over and over again. Except for drives to Eugene or places further away, that is. Of course, replacing ML who is now off to the Timbers will be a difficult task, but most of the rest of the squad is returning for the 19-20 season.
                      Eugene won State Cup so at least the drive down will be worth it.

Comment

Yeah it’s weird but you are too.

Comment

Is MB coaching 05s at UPDX next year? Here is what I heard:

-younger team he is coaching loves him
                          -coaching resume at a very good Utah club includes a bunch of college kids and some pro
                          -coaches a nice style of play, although with some gray hairs, some pragmatism (has more than 10 state cups in Utah)
                          -very active at region iv ODP on boys side for years
                          -01s had a good run with him (short window though)
                          -has been a very positive force for some of other coaches in the senior academy including women coaches

Sorry for the shameless plug, but glad he part of the team!

Happy Sunday and go United!

Comment

The more you criticize the more we going to post so you are contributing. How does irony taste?

Comment

Should be an * next to AP considering that GS for WaT scored 21 in Spring Season only🙄

Comment

Should be an * next to AP considering that GS for WaT scored 21 in Spring Season only🙄
                                it was impressive

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X