02g state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warner dad won’t be on here, but hey lost 0-4 to Space coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Warner dad won’t be on here, but hey lost 0-4 to Space coast.
      To space coast??? Warner dad was definitely taking some good drugs to think they were that good to begin with.

Comment

Team Boca won again. 6-0. No surprise that they plowed right through. We’ll see what they do tomorrow against Space Coast.

Comment

Team Boca won again. 6-0. No surprise that they plowed right through. We’ll see what they do tomorrow against Space Coast.
          8-0????

Comment

Don’t know for sure. Thought it was 6-0 but I know they shut out every team in state cup. 8-0 is mercy rule.

Comment

Link to the State Cup Final 4 Games?

Comment

State cup final match up; Space Coast vs. Team Boca

Space coast 12 Goals for 4 goals allowed
                Team Boca 27 Goals for 0 goals allowed

Comment

State cup final match up; Space Coast vs. Team Boca

Space coast 12 Goals for 4 goals allowed
                  Team Boca 27 Goals for 0 goals allowed
                  But what about Sunrise?

Comment

State cup 02g

Teams have played twice before. About three years ago, Boca won 3-2. In 2018 (August/September), Space Coast WOB 1-0.

Comment

Teams have played twice before. About three years ago, Boca won 3-2. In 2018 (August/September), Space Coast WOB 1-0.
                      Boca wins 3-0

Comment

02g state cup

Boca wins 5-0.
                        Entire state cup without giving up a goal.

Comment

Boca wins 5-0.
                          Entire state cup without giving up a goal.
                          Pretty much dominated each game, the closest game was 4-0. I’m not sure the goalie had more than 6 saves the whole State Cup.

Comment

Pretty much dominated each game, the closest game was 4-0. I’m not sure the goalie had more than 6 saves the whole State Cup.
                            So...is that a testament to the team? Or to the level of competition in the tournament? My opinion is a bit of both. The teams in the bracket were not all that challenging.

And I have seen these girls play at high school level and the results are not the same, particularly when playing against older players or those on GDA/ECNL teams.

Comment

So...is that a testament to the team? Or to the level of competition in the tournament? My opinion is a bit of both. The teams in the bracket were not all that challenging.

And I have seen these girls play at high school level and the results are not the same, particularly when playing against older players or those on GDA/ECNL teams.
                              ————

Most of this team is playing up against older girls. Call it how you will. 28 goals were scored and 0 given up through out. It’s no accident that Coach Baker Coaches this team like his D1 team. So don’t try to take that away from the quality of his training and these girls. Nice try hater. Stick with watching your high school teams okay? Lol. Oh and while you’re in school, have some gram crackers with your DA ECNL kool aid you’re drinking.

Comment

————

Most of this team is playing up against older girls. Call it how you will. 28 goals were scored and 0 given up through out. It’s no accident that Coach Baker Coaches this team like his D1 team. So don’t try to take that away from the quality of his training and these girls. Nice try hater. Stick with watching your high school teams okay? Lol. Oh and while you’re in school, have some gram crackers with your DA ECNL kool aid you’re drinking.
                                My daughter plays for another 02 team that was in a different bracket. I would say some brackets were harder than others. However- Boca was still better than most. I will say competition is very low for this age group vs a couple of years ago.

I could already predict tho will win this age group next year and it isn’t a team that made it to the final 8 this year. Next year they will be too stacked- but with the competition levels that isn’t saying too much.
                                Mint a spam at all- just reality of what is happening in girls youth soccer with all the ecnl and GDA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X