Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Boca United - Boynton Knights - SFFA now that they lost the DA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if there is 1 girls team where is Chung and Asaf coaching. Boys side don’t even have enough coaches Musa coaching two DA teams and u-12 kids don’t even have a coach I have heard.
    One team for next year.
    They are winding down the last season with GDA.
    Chung will be gone. He basically already is.....
    Asaf too, since he came only for GDA.

Comment

They never really had one. Maybe 2 teams of Pre-GDA this past season? Most of them quit by Christmas. Why do you think they needed Rush and Jupiter to help fill the roster? Always was a sh!tshow.
      Correct.

Comment

Impossible. I can't believe that there is enough for a whole team. People are not that stupid!
        No they are not.

Comment

The demise of this club could not happen to a better group of scumbags. Good riddance!!!

Comment

So if there is 1 girls team where is Chung and Asaf coaching. Boys side don’t even have enough coaches Musa coaching two DA teams and u-12 kids don’t even have a coach I have heard.
            Chung is gone. Can’t show his face

Comment

Has the mighty Chungster finally crashed and burned? Or will the sneazel bounce back once again?

Comment

Has the mighty Chungster finally crashed and burned? Or will the sneazel bounce back once again?
                So frustrating! One scam after another, anybody take it serious? So lazy no pride

Comment

So where's the official announcement?
                  Any idea where the Boca GDA girls are finally going ? Weston says they're all going to their GDA; however, perhaps a dozen showed up to their tryouts. Is Prime ECNL also in play for these girls??

Comment

Any idea where the Boca GDA girls are finally going ? Weston says they're all going to their GDA; however, perhaps a dozen showed up to their tryouts. Is Prime ECNL also in play for these girls??
                    The best DA players are moving to Weston. Some went to try outs, some didn’t, but they are playing for Weston despite the hard sell / recruitment by Sunrise Prime.

Comment

I’m an 03 Boca gda dad - I’m sure you are trolling but anyway- about half went to gda (the better girls) a few went to prime and the bottom girls who should never have been at gda , mostly from 04 and 05 are staying local - team Boca parkland etc

Any other inquiries? Please stay tuned to ecnl and gda rosters being released soon

Comment

I’m an 03 Boca gda dad - I’m sure you are trolling but anyway- about half went to gda (the better girls) a few went to prime and the bottom girls who should never have been at gda , mostly from 04 and 05 are staying local - team Boca parkland etc

Any other inquiries? Please stay tuned to ecnl and gda rosters being released soon
                        Same turds, different bowl. Yaawwnn....

Comment

The best DA players are moving to Weston. Some went to try outs, some didn’t, but they are playing for Weston despite the hard sell / recruitment by Sunrise Prime.
                          How they make Weston GDA without trying out ?? Uummmm...

Comment

03 parent? U have no clue about the 04 or 05s. Staying local ?! Smh

Comment

Hey Boca GDA 03 dad:
                              Hope your D enjoys Team Boca....

Comment

How they make Weston GDA without trying out ?? Uummmm...
                                Weston already knew who they wanted.
                                We played Weston GDA few weeks ago.
                                That was the tryout.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X