Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, YOU don't know one way or the other. We don't know lots of things one way or another. The difference we don't come on and make shlt up and cast them as definitive statements and then try to use them to prove some conspiracy theory.

Said differently: bullshlt is bullshlt
    Clean up your language Bore-us or I’m gonna have to ask the mods to clean up after your sorry a**

In other words if you don’t voluntarily act like a good decent citizen , here and in the wider world , there are ways decent people can put manners on you

Have a nice day

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Comment

Why when we don’t know things we need to know do you BURY it ? Can’t you trumpkins sit like Hillary did for 11 h and answer Any and all oversight questions ?

Why is the only way you weak overpriveleged old men can cope is to run away and be weak and disengage from the processes specified by the Constitution of our great nation?
      Another irrational post not related to anything he's replying to.

Your grip on reality is getting more and more tenuous.

Comment

Clean up your language Bore-us or I’m gonna have to ask the mods to clean up after your sorry a**

In other words if you don’t voluntarily act like a good decent citizen , here and in the wider world , there are ways decent people can put manners on you

Have a nice day

😊😊😊😊😊😊
        Right. Same guy asking to have wives and daughters sent his way so he can have his way with them, complains about language.

Champion of the Left, and "we're gonna' impeach the motherfvcker", complains about language.

Talks of bending over, opening wide, etc....complains about language.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Another irrational post not related to anything he's replying to.

Your grip on reality is getting more and more tenuous.
          Grip on reality ....I guess then you aren’t flacking your Hunter Biden Ukraine fantasy anymore. You just don’t mention being hoisted at you.

I have been laughing hysterically at you .

Going to keep getting worse for you too.

Comment

Right. Same guy asking to have wives and daughters sent his way so he can have his way with them, complains about language.

Champion of the Left, and "we're gonna' impeach the motherfvcker", complains about language.

#liberalhypocrisy
            You are putting words again ....show me where I ever posted “impeach the ....”

Liars going to lie ....

Good luck. President appears VERY weak these days . Gonna help in 2020.

Comment

Grip on reality ....I guess then you aren’t flacking your Hunter Biden Ukraine fantasy anymore. You just don’t mention being hoisted at you.

I have been laughing hysterically at you .

Going to keep getting worse for you too.

Just because you see someone and you are laughing hysterically, doesn't mean it's at me.

It's the mirror. You are laughing at what you see in the mirror. All those voices in your head, hard to keep them all straight.

Funny, I've given 0% consideration about Hunter Biden so far. Since you've brought it up, maybe I will

Comment

Trevor Noah, you Simpleton.

Also known as a another CNN Voice of the Left.
                You say he is a voice of the left .....

To someone deeply involved in the resistance ....keep tilting at windmills like Trevor Noah.

First if all AT LEAST get the network right, mr dumba** con.

COMEDY central , not CNN

So a comedy / entertainment figure , NOT a CNN news figure .....

Also, not even a US citizen ....an entertainer ....ok ...sure

Sheldon Adelsin and Steve Wynn are even more so “voices of right “

Hahahahahahahahaha

Desperate to grasp Trevor Noah here ...best you can do now?

#MAGA

Comment

Just because you see someone and you are laughing hysterically, doesn't mean it's at me.

It's the mirror. You are laughing at what you see in the mirror. All those voices in your head, hard to keep them all straight.

Funny, I've given 0% consideration about Hunter Biden so far. Since you've brought it up, maybe I will
                  Oh I guess some con OTHER than you posted that long piece about it yesterday

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😂😂

Comment

#liberalhypocrisy
                    I asked you nicely to watch the language and you can’t do anything but invoke some kind of depraved “whataboutism” to justify your ongoing incivility.

^^^ figure that out and gain insight also into why Biden is +11 in the core trump state of PA DESPITE the constant attacks

Some trump voters are decent people at heart even though YOU clearly are not

Comment

I asked you nicely to watch the language and you can’t do anything but invoke some kind of depraved “whataboutism” to justify your ongoing incivility.

^^^ figure that out and gain insight also into why Biden is +11 in the core trump state of PA DESPITE the constant attacks

Some trump voters are decent people at heart even though YOU clearly are not
                      More polls! It’s like Groundhog Day with the dipp****t TMan. Polls!

Comment

More polls! It’s like Groundhog Day with the dipp****t TMan. Polls!
                        Here’s a VERY special poll....

Fox News poll: On the Russia investigation, who do you trust more?

Mueller 40%
                        Barr 22%

Mueller 45%
                        Trump 27%

😂

Comment

BORE-US,

Shouldn’t you be right here right now, attacking Justin Amash?

THAT’s gonna leave a mark!

Tee hee
                          Bwa ha ha

You should remember the following ....republicans supported Nixon too....right up until they didn’t !

🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔
                          🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Pass the

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

For some serious Republican - on - Republican violence there

Comment

BORE-US,

Shouldn’t you be right here right now, attacking Justin Amash?

THAT’s gonna leave a mark!

Tee hee
                            Bwa ha ha

You should remember the following ....republicans supported Nixon too....right up until they didn’t !

🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔
                            🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Pass the

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

For some serious Republican - on - Republican violence there
                            Tee Hee has certainly curtailed his expectations lately. Gone are grand pronouncements of jail time for Trump. Now he is so charged up over a no name congressman.

Go ahead and impeach! Nancy has the gavel but lacks the guts. Go for it! Please!

Comment

Here’s a VERY special poll....

Mueller 40%
                              Barr 22%

Mueller 45%
                              Trump 27%

😂
                              ^^^^^^^

BORE-US,

Please attack the FOX News poll there ....please ....would make my day ....

Not really 😊

But it made me smile to see that poll just when you went on the attack !!!!

What a rube !

Comment

Tee Hee has certainly curtailed his expectations lately. Gone are grand pronouncements of jail time for Trump. Now he is so charged up over a no name congressman.

Go ahead and impeach! Nancy has the gavel but lacks the guts. Go for it! Please!

Mueller 40%
                                Barr 22%

Mueller 45%
                                Trump 27%

😂

I think Nancy is probably gonna let suspense build a bit given that lovely trend ^^^^

So could you comment on Justin Amash? First shot of Civil War?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X