It really is

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It really is
        yeah but wellington is good too

Comment

yeah but wellington is good too
          what has wellington done in the last 5 years on boys side? very weak club. The u16 is the best team and it is splitting up.

Comment

who going to elite academy tryouts today

Comment

Elite scumbgag academy

Elite? Are you kidding me? They don't develop kids they poach and steal them from other clubs. RPB must be doing something right because Elite goes after their kids every year. DOC Dusco is a scumbag. Now he is offering scholarships to players to lure them over to Elite. Last time I checked that not called developing players. Its time for Dusco to put up or shut up. build your teams from within ur program instead of stealing from the work of others.

Comment

rpb strikers had the right coach ,coaching the 2009s [ hes gone ] but the kids improve so much in one season that petrov had to poach them, the only way his teams are gone win is by taken players already developed by other clubs..

Comment

rpb strikers had the right coach ,coaching the 2009s [ hes gone ] but the kids improve so much in one season that petrov had to poach them, the only way his teams are gone win is by taken players already developed by other clubs..
                  i was looking at thier record it awesome

Comment

Elite? Are you kidding me? They don't develop kids they poach and steal them from other clubs. RPB must be doing something right because Elite goes after their kids every year. DOC Dusco is a scumbag. Now he is offering scholarships to players to lure them over to Elite. Last time I checked that not called developing players. Its time for Dusco to put up or shut up. build your teams from within ur program instead of stealing from the work of others.
                    that sucks for rpb

Comment

is lake worth sharks good

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X