•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You mean Armada DA play the FESA ECNL. Now that would be worth watching and would prove.
      Tell the old man to set it up. Elmo up to it?

Comment

Tell the old man to set it up. Elmo up to it?
        Armada has tried, FESA has declined on numerous occasions. That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

I thought DA had rules against playing non-DA teams?

Comment

LOL> FESA lying and bragging about their A teams beating Armda's B team. So lame and desperate. Anybody around town who has half a clue know that Armada's boys program mops up FESA. I guess it makes them feel good to brag about hollow and misleading victories but that's all they got. I am pretty certain FESA would be very scared to take on Armada DA teams so you got that.
            Fesa would destroy the Armada DA. No contest.
            Quote from an Armada ECNL Coach last night.

Comment

They do.

Comment

LOL> FESA lying and bragging about their A teams beating Armda's B team. So lame and desperate. Anybody around town who has half a clue know that Armada's boys program mops up FESA. I guess it makes them feel good to brag about hollow and misleading victories but that's all they got. I am pretty certain FESA would be very scared to take on Armada DA teams so you got that.
                Stop it you clown. Fesa boys would destroy Armada teams.
                Everybody knows that. Your DA boys are no different to your ECNL teams. Consistently bottom of all the leagues. Fesa players are better. And the coaching is miles ahead and a way higher level.

Comment

Everybody knows that. Your DA boys are no different to your ECNL teams. Consistently bottom of all the leagues. Fesa players are better. And the coaching is miles ahead and a way higher level.
                  LOL! You believe everything they tell you, right sheep?

Comment

LOL! You believe everything they tell you, right sheep?
                    Titanic your teams and coaching is a joke. You should be embarrassed.

Comment

Titanic your teams and coaching is a joke. You should be embarrassed.
                      You should try to find some new lies, or even make an attempt to back up just one of your claims with a single fact. You won’t, because you can’t!

Comment

I will stand by "near cheating". FESA is saying to its regulars "F* U*, sorry we could not have good enough coaching to develop you but you just are really not good enough and we could care less about loyalty when it comes time to win".
                        Just curious, does your Saint Johns Princess spend hours outside of practice playing, practicing, building or does she just post on social media like you? ECNL practices have always been open. If your SJP wanted a shot, she should have showed up.

Comment

Another tryout date added for Palm Coast.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's sad that you truly believe this. Your thought is so illogical, I am not sure there is much that can be done to help you grasp this. Hope your kids get their brains from their other parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X