Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys ECNL / DA

Thought I’d start a ne thread. Wondering what Boys ECNL teams are doing relative to Boys DA?

I’m guessing all Boys ECNL teams will drop DA except Xfire and that Xfire and Sounders Academy will be the only remaining Boys DA teams in the state, and only at the older ages...

What are you seeing?

WPFC has switched fully to ECNL, and will not be participating in DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WPFC has switched fully to ECNL, and will not be participating in DA.
      Of course it has nothing to do with the bottom line and everything to do with the development of the kids ......

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Thought I’d start a ne thread. Wondering what Boys ECNL teams are doing relative to Boys DA?

I’m guessing all Boys ECNL teams will drop DA except Xfire and that Xfire and Sounders Academy will be the only remaining Boys DA teams in the state, and only at the older ages...

What are you seeing?
        Why weren't the top PSPL/US Club clubs invited to US Club's top league, Boys ECNL? The PSPL clubs talk about how they are as good as the RCL clubs, but didn't get an invite from their own organization.

Comment

If it looks like a troll and smells like a troll it’s probably a...

Comment

Hearing rumors that 08s at various clubs moved to new clubs in unusual numbers this year.

What are people seeing and hearing? Numbers? Reasons why?

Comment

Don't know about other clubs but at XF since there is no longer 08 DA some DA players got moved up to 07 ECNL and the other levels got moved down. So 08 DA became the A team and so on and so forth.
              I know some left due to a crappy coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X