• Show
Clear All

What are you guys talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What are you guys talking about?
      Soccer.

Comment

So, if you missed it, Sanchez did not get his wish of playing for City, but, instead, ended up at United. As part of this selling and trading od people, Mkhytharian leaves United and goes to Arsenal.

Mkhytharian has kinda sucked in the Prem, though he has potential based on his history in foreign lands, so the swap is not even and Arsenal loses out big time. But, I guess it's better than nothing.

Comment

Reportedly Swansea playing with 5 or 6 defenders tonight. 5-4-1 maybe? Smart plan to pack all 11 in the box and catch Liverpool out on the counter. That's the same tactic most teams employ against City: pray to keep it 0-0 and get a cheap goal if even remotely possible.

Comment

1-0 Swansea. Liverpool sucks. Should have bid for Sanchez instead of selling Coutinho.

Comment

City versus Bristol in the League Cup. Pretty much our full-strength squad. Winning 2-1 on aggregate, but it would be nice if we scored at least one before the half.

Comment

Wow. United got Sanchez, played him, and beat Yeoville. What a master stroke of football strategy that was. Well done.

Comment

City still in the FA Cup after beating Cardiff over the weekend. That's not an unexpected result, but I was happy to see them keep a clean sheet, something they struggle to do. Speaking of, looks like City's adding a central defender over this transfer period, which is great. Need one more.

Comment

West Brom on deck today. What do you think 3-1 win with Aguero netting a brace?

And, I don't see what the Mahrez fuss is about. There's not enough time to get him and Leicester don't want to let him go, so the asking price will be way overinflated. Won't happen.

Comment

Jack Harrison!!!

Comment

Jack Harrison!!!
                        He's off to 'Boro. You know he's English, right, not American?

Comment

He's off to 'Boro. You know he's English, right, not American?
                          Yes of course I know that, and that he spent his youth career in the EPL academy system. Nevertheless from age 14 or 15 he's been in the US, with US coaching, and he's managed to pretty far! Well done him.

Comment

Yes of course I know that, and that he spent his youth career in the EPL academy system. Nevertheless from age 14 or 15 he's been in the US, with US coaching, and he's managed to pretty far! Well done him.
                            I would say he was well on his way coming from Prem club academy, what was it, Liverpool or United, before that. He was already good enough that U.S. coaching couldn't fk it up.

Comment

West Brom on deck today. What do you think 3-1 win with Aguero netting a brace?

And, I don't see what the Mahrez fuss is about. There's not enough time to get him and Leicester don't want to let him go, so the asking price will be way overinflated. Won't happen.
                              3-0. Aguero only got one. Kept a clean sheet, tho. Surprising.

Love the Chelsea and United scores, too.

Oh, and it's official, Mahrez is going nowhere.

Comment

Wow. Chelsea, United, what happened?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X