Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeper summer camps

Can anyone recommend a summer keeper camp/clinic? It would be for a 14 year old boy heading to high school. Thanks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone recommend a summer keeper camp/clinic? It would be for a 14 year old boy heading to high school. Thanks!
    Sleep away or day? Locally any of the programs offered by these two (LO and MW at Everton) are fantastic. Can't recommend them enough

http://www.goalkeeperhq.com/about-gkhq/

Comment

One time at keeper camp....

Comment

In state, you have Gaspar's => www.stargoalkeeper.com which runs for 3 weeks and can be day or overnight. Also there is www.keeperstop.com which has one week scheduled for the end of July. My keeper has done both and liked them both. Google is your friend here.

Comment

In state, you have Gaspar's => www.stargoalkeeper.com which runs for 3 weeks and can be day or overnight. Also there is www.keeperstop.com which has one week scheduled for the end of July. My keeper has done both and liked them both. Google is your friend here.
          Really appreciate you insights. Very informative.

Comment

DG camp is fantastic, they do an excellent job!

Comment

DG camp is fantastic, they do an excellent job!
              i have a camp in my backyard. it's only $499/week. The kids will also learn how to cut a lawn, trim bushes, clean a pool, cook on a grill, mix drinks, and they can swim occasionally too. I will kick a few balls at them in the morning and afternoon as well.

Comment

There are several coaches around who offer private GK coaching as well.

This can be very customized to fit your needs.

Just another option....

Comment

Sleep away or day? Locally any of the programs offered by these two (LO and MW at Everton) are fantastic. Can't recommend them enough

http://www.goalkeeperhq.com/about-gkhq/
                  They are great. They do clinics all season and camps in the summer, plus privates

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X