• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't win them all
    Nope. Lost three so far. But this was such a stupid one to lose. :(

Comment

Well, City lift the league cup. Well done. 3-0 versus Arsenal. Now, we have to play them again this week, in league.

Comment

League match against Arsenal. Second time against them in a week. Arsena' is a tough opponent when they get it right. I wonder what Wenger has changed, following last weekend's loss? I wonder if Pep will field a weakened team to rest some key players for the Chelsea game this weekend? City 2-1 to win.

Comment

I also wonder if this will be Wenger's last game in charge? Will he last until the summer?

Comment

0-0 at the half. Chelsea parked the bus minute one going for a point. Looks like they're playing five across the back. Tough game for City, hard to find space to score.

Comment

I also wonder if this will be Wenger's last game in charge? Will he last until the summer?
              I heard you like to gobble the wenger

Comment

I heard you like to gobble the wenger
                Haven't you heard, #WengerOut.

Comment

Frikken United. Can always be relied on for $%@#$@!ing up my fantasy team. Azzhats. Sh!t team. How can they concede against Palace? PALACE!!!

Comment

Well, our B team lost the second leg of that Basel matchup, but went through anyway. It wasn't our best showing, but some of our players got to rest and others got an opportunity to play.

Comment

Well, our B team lost the second leg of that Basel matchup, but went through anyway. It wasn't our best showing, but some of our players got to rest and others got an opportunity to play.
                      B or C team?

Comment

B or C team?
                        A mix, actually.

Comment

A mix, actually.
                          B- team

Comment

Vs Liverpool in the Champions League quarters. Not good. Not good at all. F'in #FIFA sucks.

Comment

Vs Liverpool in the Champions League quarters. Not good. Not good at all. F'in #FIFA sucks.
                              City are one game away from winning the league. So, they can win the league by winning the derby in their next game at home next weekend versus United.

But, it's not so simple. City face Liverool midweek this week at Anfield and next week home in Champions League play. Liverpool are the only Premier-League team to have beaten City this season. Winning the Champions League would be huge, so incredibly huge, so vastly incredibly huge that there aren't adequate words to describe it.

So, look for a weakened City B team to face United on the weekend, and a stronger team to play CL before and after.

Not winning the Prem at home versus United will upset many, and give the Rags bragging rights they won't earn, but it's the best approach for City. It is. And, I will keep telling myself that.

Comment

So, how will today's game go?

Were I Pep, I'd field the strongest team possible (Aguero is out on injury though), because I see today's game as a must-score if not a must win. Bag that away goal even if you must draw (Anfield is a difficult place to win, as we know).

Am hoping we win 3-1 and make our home fixture less scary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X