Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U15 and up should be team, coaches, a couple chaperones. If parents want to go watch they go on separate itinerary. Simple. It’s soccer, not hand holding vacation. Grow up.
    Go **** yourself. OW girls just went to FL a few weeks ago and it was a huge group of parents. I was there. Multiple parents, trips to amusement parks and even the beach.

I actually enjoyed myself and the team did well

I know people going down this week and there's plenty of kids going with other families etc

Probably the same 🤡 posting twitter pics of teenage boys piled into the hot tub. I'll pass on having my teenage part of that.

Comment

What is BS the older Next Gen? Sounds grown up but fails
      ever hear of Beachside???

Comment

FSA is trying to look like good people when all they care about is now not paying for the event. Not paying for coaches expenses. Probably saved them $10,000 while costing families that are already there or on flights that arent canceled tomorrow. FSA once again just looking to save a buck

Comment

U15 and up should be team, coaches, a couple chaperones. If parents want to go watch they go on separate itinerary. Simple. It’s soccer, not hand holding vacation. Grow up.
          yea you sign up for that and have a kid break her leg and need emergency surgery and you're 1500 miles away but the team has to catch a flight home. sorry honey we gots to go

not me,not my kid

Comment

FSA is trying to look like good people when all they care about is now not paying for the event. Not paying for coaches expenses. Probably saved them $10,000 while costing families that are already there or on flights that arent canceled tomorrow. FSA once again just looking to save a buck
            they already paid for the tourney and its non refundable- the tourney didnt cancel FSA did
            threy arent saving anything except maybe someones life trying to get to the airport

Comment

they already paid for the tourney and its non refundable- the tourney didnt cancel FSA did
              threy arent saving anything except maybe someones life trying to get to the airport
              Haha! I'm sure you weren't saying that when that email came out?
              We were all pissed off in the 01's and heard the 02's were mostly upset except for a couple families that don't care about their daughters concerns or just happy to save a buck because they had Southwest and can use it in April.
              The ones that cared...were screwed! Especially the ones in Florida right NOW!
              What are they doing? Enjoying Disney I guess?

Comment

Agree
                How does one club do everything to make it and the other just quits?? I hope the ECNL is watching. Mass teams are going too!

Comment

Talking soccer

Why didn’t CFC pull out? Don’t they use the same airports and airlines as FSA?

Comment

CFC is making parents drive all over to find flights to get down to Florida. Many flights have been cancelled from all NY, NJ and CT airports. Some are driving to PA to get a flight down.

Comment

Agree
                      How does one club do everything to make it and the other just quits?? I hope the ECNL is watching. Mass teams are going too!
                      It will be interesting to see how many clubs don't go to Florida. Dozens of ECNL clubs are in the same situation but my guess is that all will be there playing this weekend

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many clubs don't go to Florida. Dozens of ECNL clubs are in the same situation but my guess is that all will be there playing this weekend
                        Except 1!!!!

Comment

Go **** yourself. OW girls just went to FL a few weeks ago and it was a huge group of parents. I was there. Multiple parents, trips to amusement parks and even the beach.

I actually enjoyed myself and the team did well

I know people going down this week and there's plenty of kids going with other families etc

Probably the same 🤡 posting twitter pics of teenage boys piled into the hot tub. I'll pass on having my teenage part of that.
                          We saw you. And, we notified the authorities. Stop stalking this team. Go back to FSA where your kid plays. Loser.

Comment

CFC is making parents drive all over to find flights to get down to Florida. Many flights have been cancelled from all NY, NJ and CT airports. Some are driving to PA to get a flight down.
                            Making? How about the team? The BIG picture?
                            Dedication or going the extra mile or 100? We are committed to being great and FSA only cares about $$$... how else is this taken?
                            These CFC girls are competitive and eager to show their stuff. I'm really sorry for FSA to just throw in the towel. We are driving tomorrow out of state to make it. That's the difference.
                            Plain and simple. The youngernd that they showed that they really groups will see or hear about this and question FSA.

Maybe they were so happy after the boys weekend that they truly don't care about how the girls do or how they are looked at.

Sad FSA parent

Comment

People’s safety is more important than a soccer tournament down in Florida. Thank you FSA.

Comment

The event will go on but will be light. Lots of players from the Northeast will struggle to get to Orlando. Same with college staff from the Northeast. Schools from Mass, RI and NH will have a tough time. FC Boston and stars are going to be short players as well

CFC is somehow pulling this off. I would guess their results are going to be great but then again it's a showcase.

As far as safety is concerned, it's going to be cold and sunny here tomorrow. Plenty of flights will get out and for the kids who make it down it probably means more time on the field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X