Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were you there? Doubtful. Don't jump to conclusions. The fathers actions are clearly documented and he was arrested. I see nothing specific about what took place on the field, it's sketchy at best. If someone was actually there and saw what transpired perhaps you can shed some light on specifics. There's a big difference between being an instigator and defending yourself. Also, not at all defending the fathers actions, but to attack the assistant coach, you'd think that perhaps there's more to the story.
    Self defense on the field? How about if someone hits you walk away or stay down and let the ref deal with it? No excuse for hitting back.

Comment

Sure sounds like youre defending him? Its an open and shut case, how much more of the story do you need? Self-Defense theory? NOPE
      Not at all defending him, completely unacceptable regardless of what set him off. I was simply looking for more specifics. Maybe the Dad is just a complete head case. Or maybe the assistant coach crossed the line and was excessive with his daughter. Again, unacceptable response from the Dad. Just looking for actual eyewitness account, not all this speculation from people on TS.

Comment

Self defense on the field? How about if someone hits you walk away or stay down and let the ref deal with it? No excuse for hitting back.
        CIAC should step in and step up here. But, they won't.

Comment

CIAC should step in and step up here. But, they won't.
          The gym teacher is busy cashing her check and is out of town at a conference

Comment

Ok Mr. Miyagi. Easy enough to say until you get punched in the face.

Comment

Jesus would do the same thing.

Comment

Jesus would do the same thing.
                So would Trump. He's a devout Christian.

Comment

Totally disagree. If I were coach and my player hit back they would be benched for more than just the one game red card suspension.

Comment

The incident has hit the Massachusetts sites

Comment

Totally disagree. If I were coach and my player hit back they would be benched for more than just the one game red card suspension.
                      So you teach your kids to get punched and not defend themselves? Nice. You are part of the growing problem of pansy snow flakes.

Comment

Not at all defending him, completely unacceptable regardless of what set him off. I was simply looking for more specifics. Maybe the Dad is just a complete head case. Or maybe the assistant coach crossed the line and was excessive with his daughter. Again, unacceptable response from the Dad. Just looking for actual eyewitness account, not all this speculation from people on TS.
                        Those that know wont tell.

Comment

So you teach your kids to get punched and not defend themselves? Nice. You are part of the growing problem of pansy snow flakes.
                          Oh Lord this guy with the "Snowflakes" again, Holy Catchphrase Batman!

Comment

Oh Lord this guy with the "Snowflakes" again, Holy Catchphrase Batman!
                            it's FSA Red Charger guy I bet. You know, the one who talks big but then never shows up to fight (kind of like FSA in general)

Comment

On the soccer field it's better to not to hit back. In other circumstances it may be appropriate.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Two threads on this? You guys are all panzies. Seriously. A fight at a soccer game. Yawn. All this whining because the players and fans were proud supporters and emotionally invested in their sport. Really? If this was ice hockey, you'd all be laughed out of the sport for complaining about a little dust-up. Grow some, all of you, and get over it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X