X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts only please:
    The guy "GS" did not "just took over the team and turned it around" because since GS the team still only wins 50% of games played! The other coach AM is a good trainer and coach. The only complaints I hear about AM is from the U13 parents... It's easy to blame the coach when a team looses. The team had previous issues with to much DRAMA caused from parents and players with a 20+ roster! After 6+ left, quit or got injuries then less players equalled less drama and lots of playing time for those who are there. So yes all is better! The real problem with GS being coach of this team or part of the selection process for upcoming ECNL team is he and his daughter are friends with the current team players/parents and that will conflict with selecting the best possible roster because some of the friends will need to go and maybe even his own (not downing the girl just an example)!
    Whatever you need to tell your daughter or co-workers to make you feel better please keep it to yourself. Your post is a load of bulls**t.

Comment

I'm sure the club is going to pay close attention to the selection of players and put all friendships aside. It's very important that they select a strong U14 ECNL team. Ideally this team should have minimal turnover for the next 3-4 years.
      Didn't happen this season and won't happen next season. The club makes a ton of $ with Oversized 19-24 ECNL rosters, coaches salaries depend on it.

Comment

Keep trying. No oversized rosters it has already been announced what the plans are. Girls will be dropped. GS daughter is a good player and probably in the top 5-8 of the team.
        which ones?

Comment

which ones?
          Go back to the same post you responded to and figure it out.

Comment

Didn't happen this season and won't happen next season. The club makes a ton of $ with Oversized 19-24 ECNL rosters, coaches salaries depend on it.
            Lies and more lies. No issue with over rostering on 18's, 17's, 15's and 14's. One team had an issue and you make it as it's a program issue.

Comment

Are you still living in the RB era of WFF ECNL? RB, or "Mr College", could not even figure out how to come up with a budget so he just added more players to every team. He was fired due to this issue and others.... errrrr....officially, he resigned due to lack of room in the golf cart! Whichever version of the story you hear it doesn't really matter as RB is gone and the over-sized teams went out the door with them. He is another club's problem now.

I do want to add that 18 players is not enough players for an ECNL team to start the year. You will have injuries and other issues throughout the year. If you carry two keepers you should have at least 20-22 players per team in my opinion.

Comment

How did the teams do this weekend in Fl. Cup?

Comment

Are you still living in the RB era of WFF ECNL? RB, or "Mr College", could not even figure out how to come up with a budget so he just added more players to every team. He was fired due to this issue and others.... errrrr....officially, he resigned due to lack of room in the golf cart! Whichever version of the story you hear it doesn't really matter as RB is gone and the over-sized teams went out the door with them. He is another club's problem now.

I do want to add that 18 players is not enough players for an ECNL team to start the year. You will have injuries and other issues throughout the year. If you carry two keepers you should have at least 20-22 players per team in my opinion.
                  You must be a coach or cash collector for the club. If you were fully funded and the parents did not have to pay then take 30 and we would not care. As a parent who has a child who plays the whole time, I feel bad for the parents who spend the same money, go on trips only to see their child only play 5 minutes. At the same time, I battle my pity simply because if I were the same parent I would not be on the team and ask the coach to move my child down to play on a lower level team since the coach must think my child is not as good but that seems not to happen. So now it is the end of the year and those parents are finally starting to gripe more and more about their childs playing time. If you need more players then move the players up from the lower level teams since that is where they should be anyway.

Comment

Please notice that WFF it's all about girls soccer, just ECNL, what about my son? This is a girls club, I'm taking my son to TBU they actually care about girls and BOYS.

Comment

Please notice that WFF it's all about girls soccer, just ECNL, what about my son? This is a girls club, I'm taking my son to TBU they actually care about girls and BOYS.
                      Signed,
                      Opportunist TBU coach

hahahahaha OK TBU coach. WFF has more boys teams in the final 16 of State Cup then any other club in Florida. Have fun at TBU because their boys program sucks!

Comment

Signed,
                        Opportunist TBU coach

hahahahaha OK TBU coach. WFF has more boys teams in the final 16 of State Cup then any other club in Florida. Have fun at TBU because their boys program sucks!
                        didn't realize that WFF was so arrogant. ick. guessing you'll be eating your words soon. it always comes back and bites twice as hard as you can give. I don't know in what manner, but it will. ugliness just isn't necessary, nor does it even have a place. wff, aren't you better than this?

Comment

Signed,
                          Opportunist TBU coach

Sure, but ur best coach/trainer is leaving ur club along with several players, ops and ur U16 coach , let us know how tryouts go, empty fields I bet.

Comment

Sure, but ur best coach/trainer is leaving ur club along with several players, ops and ur U16 coach , let us know how tryouts go, empty fields I bet.
                            Why don't you just tell us?

Comment

didn't realize that WFF was so arrogant. ick. guessing you'll be eating your words soon. it always comes back and bites twice as hard as you can give. I don't know in what manner, but it will. ugliness just isn't necessary, nor does it even have a place. wff, aren't you better than this?
                              Are you kidding me? Really? The post was in response to a poster who accused our club of not caring about the boys program and how they want to go to TBU "where they care". You got the response you deserved. Come on these boards and cut on our club what did you expect?

Comment

Signed,
                                Opportunist TBU coach

TBU is a great program for girls. The boys on the other hand is very average. They have a couple of younger age groups that are decent but above U15 are not good at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X