Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love the complete arrogance of the CFC United teams not bothering with any of these!

#swagger
    cfcu composite is going.

Comment

cfcu composite is going.
      Supposedly ECNL 01 CFC and FSA and 02 FSA were put in the DA bracket and when they saw that they pulled out.

Comment

Not sure I would brag about that. The not going to fla is actually much more appealing.
        Skipping one of the biggest showcases of the year, then sending them to a much lower one (and ejecting the NPL teams to an even lower event still) is a good idea?

Comment

Supposedly ECNL 01 CFC and FSA and 02 FSA were put in the DA bracket and when they saw that they pulled out.
          "supposedly" lol

Comment

Skipping one of the biggest showcases of the year, then sending them to a much lower one (and ejecting the NPL teams to an even lower event still) is a good idea?
            Only ages groups that should even consider going to aFlorida showcase to play youth soccer are u16 and up and then only if the parents want to pay and go.

Comment

Biggest showcase??? Serious??? CFC heads to FLA, Texas, Cali and Jersey. FSA heads to NJ, Arizona Jersey. How does News or NEFC even come close to those? Oh yeah you save on your hotels and kid gets some good play time close to home.

Comment

Hey dummy- the ENTIRE 2001 CFC ECNL is already committed. Not going to showcases anymore

Comment

Wow dummy good one. Most people today would take that offensivley as that is where we have come as a people. So according to the NEWSS site current brackets for the 2018 / 2019 tourny show CFC NPL teams age group 14 and 16. Please snow me the NEWWS brackets for the entire CFC ECNL teams. https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...?eventid=66957

Comment

Hey dummy- the ENTIRE 2001 CFC ECNL is already committed. Not going to showcases anymore
                    The composite team is playing in the U19 white bracket. They are listed as CFC NPL 2001.

Comment

The DA bracket has to follow the DA subbing rules (only 5 subs, once you are subbed out you can't go back in) so it's not that surprising that non-DA teams would not want to do that.

Comment

Even if they weren't what ECNL team wants to do NEWS just coming off the HS season ending, and FL ECNL - a much bigger event - coming in 6+ weeks? NEWS is good for what it is but it's not a "top" event and teams can't go to everything.

Comment

Even if they weren't what ECNL team wants to do NEWS just coming off the HS season ending, and FL ECNL - a much bigger event - coming in 6+ weeks? NEWS is good for what it is but it's not a "top" event and teams can't go to everything.
                          look at the coach list - it's a pretty good matchup of talent and coaches attending from smaller and mediocre programs. Most ECNL players can do better than that, especially CFCU.

Comment

The DA bracket has to follow the DA subbing rules (only 5 subs, once you are subbed out you can't go back in) so it's not that surprising that non-DA teams would not want to do that.
                            I just looked at the brackets .... I had to turn away ..... horrendous turnout.

Comment

I just looked at the brackets .... I had to turn away ..... horrendous turnout.
                              Says the father of the kid whose team didn't get accepted but was told they did not apply

Comment

Says the father of the kid whose team didn't get accepted but was told they did not apply
                                Trust me, they didn't apply ... thankfully. Have fun.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X