Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no college coaches at tonight's game?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SC can spit out stats anyway he wants to make CFC look good.
    Lets give it a try...

There are 7 Div I Womens Soccer Programs in CT
    Uconn, Ccsu, Hartford, Fairfield, Yale, Sacred Heart and Quinnipiac

Only 2 of those schools had a winning season this year (and of course that list did not include the school that SC coaches at)

Those 2 schools:
    Hartford - 1 from FSA, 0 from CFC
    Ccsu - 7 from FSA, 2 from CFC

So there are 4 times as many FSA girls playing soccer in CT on winning programs than CFC girls

Those stats are correct, you can make these things say anything you want
    You are a godsend, thank you for your analysis. And to think I’ve been wasting my money at CFC for my daughter when I should have been with FSA...the clear cut producer of talent in CT girls soccer. I’m demanding a refund from CFC immediately. Do you have MD’s number handy, we need to talk ASAP!

Comment

Figure it out based on previous posts, Nostradamus.
      How about fuk you?

Comment

How about fuk you?
        Unsurpassed reading abilities and wit. Amazing.

Comment

Lets give it a try...

Only 2 of those schools had a winning season this year (and of course that list did not include the school that SC coaches at)

Those 2 schools:

So there are 4 times as many FSA girls playing soccer in CT on winning programs than CFC girls

Yeah but they're at CCSU. Not sure that's a winning educational strategy.

Comment

Lets give it a try...

Those 2 schools:

Now let’s talk about one of CFC players was voted one of the best in the conference while most of the FSA players don’t get on the field. The next question is where the best players are going to school from CFC. It isn’t in CT. Rutgers. Wake. Colgate. BC. Michigan. Bucknell. OSU. Georgetown. Can the CT D1 programs get the better kids to stay home? Doubtful but time will tell. I will say that the post about CT players playing at CT schools is kind of a dumb one. Show me kids playing OUT of CT.

Comment

Lets give it a try...

Those 2 schools:

SCs comments aren't specific to CT schools (in CT refers to CT clubs he's comparing) and I believe he mentions its Freshman only.

One fact I don't get is the 114 Freshman on college rosters. Is that fact referring to the number of Freshman from CT playing in college regardless of division?

Comment

Hey clown. There were more division 1 players on that field tonight than OW will have in their entire class this year.

Sorry you chose Oakwood for your kid. Losing proposition on the girls side
                Oakwood sucks. Blustering idiots. Sure, go lose five years of your kids life there

Comment

So my daughter plays at Glastonbury and her friends play at Oakwood academy. We went to the NYSC/Oakwood U18 friendly Sunday night and at that game I saw 6 college coaches talking to players for both teams after the game. I didn't see any college coaches at tonight's game with 2 of the top 6 teams in the state playing and was suprised.
                  That's because OW and NYSC 18 year olds are such cr4p that they aren't committed yet, and several local community college coaches were looking to enhance their benches.

Comment

Why no coaches at game.

Because they are all in Europe or South America recruiting. My son played D2 in Mass. At times this season there were no, sometimes one American on the field at a time. Players from England, Ireland , Croatia, Brazil. Lots are grad students brought in for 1 yr of playing. Most teams we played were the same. Women's side a little different, but still many foreign players. Some US kids get recruited but most don't get a lot of time on field.

Comment

Few coaches have the time during the HS season. They often send an assistant if it is convenient. HS finals get a decent showing of college coaches. But in reality the big leagues have made it easier for coaches to do one stop shopping in one place. Also, the state doesn't have that much talent and certainly not all players want to stay local. Coaches have to prioritize where they spend their time and on whom.
                      That is exactly the case. Have two kids playing in college and a a friend who is out of state college coach at a top 10 D3 Men’s program.

Comment

SCs comments aren't specific to CT schools (in CT refers to CT clubs he's comparing) and I believe he mentions its Freshman only.

One fact I don't get is the 114 Freshman on college rosters. Is that fact referring to the number of Freshman from CT playing in college regardless of division?
                        It’s pretty clear that he’s talking about 114 total freshman on CT college teams. Reading comprehension is important.

Comment

Staples kids all committed to UB! Congrats

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X