Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then the parent of the defender (who is probably not as good as mom thinks she is) needs to go to TBU!
    Really......you people are all delusional. I would say you need to start a new reality show. They would call it Desperate Housewives of VSI U16 girls. But you all look like you came from a trailer park, and most of you do, so that just wouldn't work.

You have 2 players, one of which is not even listed on your roster from PV that would make the team as a starter at TBU. The coach has nothing to do with your lack of results. You simple do not have the level of players to compete at an ECNL level. So don't talk about another mom's delusion about her daughter when yours is not a gem either.

Comment

Then the parent of the defender (who is probably not as good as mom thinks she is) needs to go to TBU!
      Agreed. Needs to sit back and enjoy the games or just leave. Definitely the type that wont be happy there either.

Comment

Signed,

HDT parent playing DII soccer
        Funny. Actually signed every other club with a U16 girls team other than the ones from VSI who are on here engaging in a enjoyable internal cat fight. You can't write fiction this good.

Comment

Really......you people are all delusional. I would say you need to start a new reality show. They would call it Desperate Housewives of VSI U16 girls. But you all look like you came from a trailer park, and most of you do, so that just wouldn't work.

You have 2 players, one of which is not even listed on your roster from PV that would make the team as a starter at TBU. The coach has nothing to do with your lack of results. You simple do not have the level of players to compete at an ECNL level. So don't talk about another mom's delusion about her daughter when yours is not a gem either.
          Are you talking about the TBU team that this team beat TWICE last year in YOUR own tourney before they added the new players? The same TBU that lost to the Houston Dynamo? That TBU team? Ok hahahahahhaha

Comment

You all drank the proverbial koolaid. No pity for the parents. I do however feel bad for the girls who's parents got them involved in this soccer equivalent of Jonestown. Taking on a new name and adding fancy acronyms like ECNL doesn't change the fact that the leadership in this club has been a POS for some time. This club with it's smoke and mirrors learned about three years ago about catering to the egos of parents. It's real simple. You want a parent to do what you want? Just lie to them and tell them there daughter or son can compete at a very high level when in reality they are not even close. In other words, they lied to you. And you bought in to it hook, line, and sinker. You just started writing checks. Not much you can do at this point but start eating some crow and a satisfying helping of humble pie. Good luck. There is always next year.
            I was looking at college recruitment over the last 2 years and couldnt find any clubs with more then VSI WFF except the other ECNL club last year had more. Go back to your own thread k? LOL

Comment

Are you talking about the TBU team that this team beat TWICE last year in YOUR own tourney before they added the new players? The same TBU that lost to the Houston Dynamo? That TBU team? Ok hahahahahhaha
              And VSI WFF finished where in State Cup last year? Oh that's right you didn't even make it out of the second round last year. Why? For the same reasons that will occur this year. Your team just really isn't as talented as you think. Middle of the pack at best. Your results will speak for themselves. Middle of the pack, at best, in ECNL. Then your team falls apart. Actually, your team was falling apart before it even got started.

Comment

And VSI WFF finished where in State Cup last year? Oh that's right you didn't even make it out of the second round last year. Why? For the same reasons that will occur this year. Your team just really isn't as talented as you think. Middle of the pack at best. Your results will speak for themselves. Middle of the pack, at best, in ECNL. Then your team falls apart. Actually, your team was falling apart before it even got started.
                They will make the top flight of the ECNL playoffs. My guess is 3rd place maybe even higher in their conference. Time will tell. Head to head they beat TBU twice even without the added LFC players. Actually, will be interesting to see how talented the college coaches think they are compared to TBU :) Have a nice day! :)

Comment

Now that we have our first suspect, maybe it will be a bit quieter around here for a bit! I bet not tho, she never shuts up.

Comment

You're likely incorrect on the prediction....however, being a mid level ECNL team/club....makes us far better than you. I know it and so do you. Either da da doesn't want princess to sit on the bench at VSI or wouldn't make the squad all together. If your ploy is you choose not to play ECNL, that make you the fool.

Comment

Your comments are nonsense. No club in FLA had more state cup champions than VSI WFF.

Comment

You all drank the proverbial koolaid. No pity for the parents. I do however feel bad for the girls who's parents got them involved in this soccer equivalent of Jonestown. Taking on a new name and adding fancy acronyms like ECNL doesn't change the fact that the leadership in this club has been a POS for some time. This club with it's smoke and mirrors learned about three years ago about catering to the egos of parents. It's real simple. You want a parent to do what you want? Just lie to them and tell them there daughter or son can compete at a very high level when in reality they are not even close. In other words, they lied to you. And you bought in to it hook, line, and sinker. You just started writing checks. Not much you can do at this point but start eating some crow and a satisfying helping of humble pie. Good luck. There is always next year.
                        Said: 1) an honest concerned parent from a local club.
                        OR 2) a loser, anon s!+t bag parent tearing down a much better rival club.

Yes sir you are a #2.

Comment

You're likely incorrect on the prediction....however, being a mid level ECNL team/club....makes us far better than you. I know it and so do you. Either da da doesn't want princess to sit on the bench at VSI or wouldn't make the squad all together. If your ploy is you choose not to play ECNL, that make you the fool.
                          As I sit here in my double-wide trailer brushing my one tooth, I think you are spot on! It is funny how all the money they have could not buy them ECNL. They even tried to throw in Berns Steakhouse and it was not enough. They are the red-headed step child of Tampa area soccer. Could not get DA or ECNL and holds on to the last few decent teams they have like I hold on to the antenna in my trailer while watching TV....Very delicately. They have one great team under age U16. The U11 team and my guess is they will splinter off as the recruiting proves to be better for the kids in the trailer park. Speaking of which, I need to go take my clothes off the clothes line.

Comment

IF VSI WFF wasn't a threat, you wouldn't attack them. Validation through recommendation.

Comment

As I sit here in my double-wide trailer brushing my one tooth, I think you are spot on! It is funny how all the money they have could not buy them ECNL. They even tried to throw in Berns Steakhouse and it was not enough. They are the red-headed step child of Tampa area soccer. Could not get DA or ECNL and holds on to the last few decent teams they have like I hold on to the antenna in my trailer while watching TV....Very delicately. They have one great team under age U16. The U11 team and my guess is they will splinter off as the recruiting proves to be better for the kids in the trailer park. Speaking of which, I need to go take my clothes off the clothes line.

Self depricating? Poor attempt at humor? Written by a guy with a small johnson and paycheck to go along with it......yahtzee. Love the posts....douche.

Comment

Self depricating? Poor attempt at humor? Written by a guy with a small johnson and paycheck to go along with it......yahtzee. Love the posts....douche.
                                Said another VSI stalker...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X