Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well England got as far as they could. Great start and first half. Maybe unlucky as Kane had a great chance to score a second. In the second half they struggled and perhaps the coach failed to recognize that the continuing crosses eventually will hurt you. The nerves were evident after Croatia scored. England went to extra time as a boxer hoping for the bell. They seemed composed at the start of extra time but they were slow to react in the second goal. To be honest once they review the tape, they are going to be disappointed to give away those goals. At the end the better team won. England has improved and there was no more long ball. Now they need to find more offensive midfielders as to create chances. They only had one shot on goal and you can't win like that. They were masters of the set piece, but is not enough at this level. They need to find a natural left back, another forward to go with Kane and a play maker on midfield. They lost today but the future is brighter then before.
    They have another forward in Vardy that could have help now whose movement is much better than sterling's. However both are garbage technically

Comment

They have another forward in Vardy that could have help now whose movement is much better than sterling's. However both are garbage technically
      Stfu. Who are you to say any professional player is garbage technically? Let me guess you were a hs standout!

Comment

Stfu. Who are you to say any professional player is garbage technically? Let me guess you were a hs standout!
        Troll.

He's got a decent first touch but can't weight a pass or strike a ball.

I didn't say anything inflammatory, use foul language, etc. Funny thing is nothing is being said about how Lingard was easily England's best player. He had a great World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          what if older players first touchAPE smoke bally$CORE?!

what if older PLAYERS light TORCH smoking ball bags?!

what if gym BAG$core points smoke DRAGnet fishNET?!
          Are you 2

Comment

Great job today ingerland. You scored zero goals in a game that averages 4. Eric Dier is god awful. Phil Jones? Phil effing Jones started a world cup game. Sterling as the creator? I think southgate was on drugs

Comment

I am glad we didn't make the final. France would have put six or more on us. I am English and angry to see France get a second star. We need to improve.

Comment

I am glad we didn't make the final. France would have put six or more on us. I am English and angry to see France get a second star. We need to improve.
                Don't worry mate :) They've come a long way. Not yet there but there's progress and a lot of good things happening. Team USA wasn't even there, so you've got that to hang you're hat on.

Comment

Don't worry mate :) They've come a long way. Not yet there but there's progress and a lot of good things happening. Team USA wasn't even there, so you've got that to hang you're hat on.
                  Croatia could've won today and England hung with Croatia and who knows against France?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    what if CHARLES DARWIN found missing link smoking?!
                    When humans tamed fire and began cooking foods it may have rewired our DNA making our brains more complex for high level cognitive thinking. Who knows what they were inhaling and smoking?

Comment

When humans tamed fire and began cooking foods it may have rewired our DNA making our brains more complex for high level cognitive thinking. Who knows what they were inhaling and smoking?
                      Our stomachs got smaller and blood flowed to our small brains increasing its size. And then England kicked it long

Comment

Our stomachs got smaller and blood flowed to our small brains increasing its size. And then England kicked it long
                        England wasn't populated when the brains were cognitively growing in East Africa for thousands of years. Even when the Roman Empire stretched wide and far in more recrent time, England was considered the wild west. Yet interesting that small England would use science and mapping the world to conquer other nations to become the largest empire on Earth. England's discoveries were in all areas from deciphering ancient languages to uncovering ruins that gave us history.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X