Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lairs? We are talking about Liars now? Here we go "Moron"...
    Obama-To Syria...If you cross the line in the sand we will come after you. They crossed the line, Obama lied and did nothing and ISIS was born and killed hundreds of thousands of people.
    Hillary-I did not use my government computer or phone for personal emails and vice versa! Then she had over 10,000 emails deleted by her crony assistant.
    I did not pay for my daughter's education from the Clinton Foundation money!
    Bill Clinton-I did not get a hummer from my 24 year old intern in the oval office! Yeah, #MeToo Bill!
    Lying about a ******* to save from public embarrassment and save a marriage is a far cry from destroying our democracy, economy and decades long alliances at the behest of Russia. Stop obsessing with historical whataboutisms and look at the here and now, before it's too late to save this country.

Comment

Lairs? We are talking about Liars now? Here we go "Moron"...
      Obama-To Syria...If you cross the line in the sand we will come after you. They crossed the line, Obama lied and did nothing and ISIS was born and killed hundreds of thousands of people.
      Hillary-I did not use my government computer or phone for personal emails and vice versa! Then she had over 10,000 emails deleted by her crony assistant.
      I did not pay for my daughter's education from the Clinton Foundation money!
      Bill Clinton-I did not get a hummer from my 24 year old intern in the oval office! Yeah, #MeToo Bill!
      Typical TRUMPet..... bringing up the past. We're not talking about the past we're talking about the present. If you're as obtuse as 45, you can't differentiate those two concepts.

Comment

Ok. Let's stop all the insanity. The only thing that still matters in soccer as shown by these
        Semi finals are SKILL Speed is a close second. How do you explain all these short players like Modric, Kanye, Grizeman, and Rakitic. They are very Skilled. So kids continue working on those technical skills.

Comment

Ok. Let's stop all the insanity. The only thing that still matters in soccer as shown by these
          Semi finals are SKILL Speed is a close second. How do you explain all these short players like Modric, Kanye, Grizeman, and Rakitic. They are very Skilled. So kids continue working on those technical skills.
          That's ridiculous. Skill is not the only skill that matters. You can have all the skill in the world and be completely useless at the highest levels. What good is being able to create space for only half a second because you lack the quickness to separate or exploit it. Who cares how accurate your shots or passes are when you can't get clean looks or see open players. And even an athletic and highly skilled player who doesn't understand the game is just going to keep making bad decisions and turn the ball over making himself more of a menace than a benefit.

It would be like being a great dribbler and shooter in basketball but also being short and slow. It wouldn't matter what your skill level is because you'd be so easy to defend and exploit defensively that your value would be nothing.

There aren't many unathletic players at the World Cup. There are very few slow players out there either. They are bigger and taller than the general population. And of course they all have soccer skills to varying degrees since that's their profession. Nobody is walking out of the stands to offer their services on the field no matter how gifted athletically they are. Obviously a certain skill level is a requirement but to say it's all that matters is just ignorant.

Comment

Hmmmm, let me alienate all of our long term international allies like England, France, Germany, etc, and suck up to countries like Russia. Yeah, that seems like a good idea. That should finalize my "Make the US Suck Again" agenda!

P.S. I'm really not a madman. I do have a big ego but mostly I do what I do because I'm a Russian puppet and they have blackmail information on me.

Sincerely,

Donald "Squirrel Toupee" Trump
            I think you are confused. It is "Make America Great Again"!

Comment

I think you are confused. It is "Make America Great Again"!
              no it's MAWA - Make American White Again

Comment

That's ridiculous. Skill is not the only skill that matters. You can have all the skill in the world and be completely useless at the highest levels. What good is being able to create space for only half a second because you lack the quickness to separate or exploit it. Who cares how accurate your shots or passes are when you can't get clean looks or see open players. And even an athletic and highly skilled player who doesn't understand the game is just going to keep making bad decisions and turn the ball over making himself more of a menace than a benefit.

It would be like being a great dribbler and shooter in basketball but also being short and slow. It wouldn't matter what your skill level is because you'd be so easy to defend and exploit defensively that your value would be nothing.

There aren't many unathletic players at the World Cup. There are very few slow players out there either. They are bigger and taller than the general population. And of course they all have soccer skills to varying degrees since that's their profession. Nobody is walking out of the stands to offer their services on the field no matter how gifted athletically they are. Obviously a certain skill level is a requirement but to say it's all that matters is just ignorant.
                this is all ridiculous... a short, slow, but skilled player, really cannot progress to national/international level. a tall, slow, but skilled player, the same. a tall, fast, unskilled player, the same.

small and skilled and fast is fine. so is tall and skilled and a little fast. there's not just ONE way to be. Hazard has one body type and skill set and Fellaini another. Both work. Is shaqiri athletic enough at 5'5"? dude is cut and fast as heck.

this isn't bowling, you need to be athletic, but you don't need to be 6'6" and a super athlete.

Comment

no it's MAWA - Make American White Again
                  Nice slogan! Great propaganda! Now, can you have 2 million hats made up and send it to the local democratic headquarters? You are a gem! Thanks!
                  Signed by the biggest racists in America,
                  Kamala Harris & Maxine Waters

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X