Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me clarify, enjoy division 3 of Massachusetts soccer. You know, way down there towards the base of the pyramid. Your kid won't be playing in college. So cute, thinking I meant D3 college soccer.
    Not the poster you were talking to but you're showing your ignorance if you aren't aware that NPL kids end up playing D1, D2, and D3 in college. I feel bad that you have spent so much money chasing DA or ECNL not realizing kids play NPL and college soccer all the time.

Comment

Not the poster you were talking to but you're showing your ignorance if you aren't aware that NPL kids end up playing D1, D2, and D3 in college. I feel bad that you have spent so much money chasing DA or ECNL not realizing kids play NPL and college soccer all the time.
      I don't pay for DA. Have fun paying for NPL.

Comment

If you're with the Revs you get what you pay for. #freehascosts #revssuck

Comment

Pay for whichever you choose .But don't push DA or ecnl stating it's required for college play.

Comment

Pay for whichever you choose .But don't push DA or ecnl stating it's required for college play.
            Never said it was required. I will say a higher percentage of DA players go on to college than NPL locally. Just maximizing opportunities.

Comment

Wait, you're talking about BOYS!?
              who cares what level of soccer boys play. They are at best 2nd tier athletes.
              Bragging about boys soccer in the us... Hahahaha

Comment

Let me clarify, enjoy division 3 of Massachusetts soccer. You know, way down there towards the base of the pyramid. Your kid won't be playing in college. So cute, thinking I meant D3 college soccer.
                So cute that you use a designation of D3... which 99.9% of the people reading would interpret as D3 college since there really is no “D3” designation as it relates to different leagues. (That may be your opinion, but it’s never referenced that way)... then you call it cute for me to make the reference to College. What a moron you are! Your DA kid will be on the D3 bench in college. No doubt. Good luck!

Comment

Obviously

The Minions at NEFC pay for you to play DAP...The NEFC way!

Comment

So cute that you use a designation of D3... which 99.9% of the people reading would interpret as D3 college since there really is no “D3” designation as it relates to different leagues. (That may be your opinion, but it’s never referenced that way)... then you call it cute for me to make the reference to College. What a moron you are! Your DA kid will be on the D3 bench in college. No doubt. Good luck!
                    Okay have fun watching low level NPL soccer. Are you up to speed now?

Comment

"Low Level NPL Soccer"
                      There's quiet confident parents, and there are parents of cones who calm their anxiety with league labels. To which group does that statement make me think you belong?

Comment

Enjoy your view from the PEAK of the pyramid and may it shove right up your a**. As they say, it sucks to peak in HS.

Comment

Enjoy your view from the PEAK of the pyramid and may it shove right up your a**. As they say, it sucks to peak in HS.
                          Just imagine how he will be talking about "academics first" when his D plays behind a former NPL player at Middlebury

Comment

"Low Level NPL Soccer"
                            There's quiet confident parents, and there are parents of cones who calm their anxiety with league labels. To which group does that statement make me think you belong?
                            Sorry, you'll need to speak up, I can't hear you from way down there.

Comment

Just imagine how he will be talking about "academics first" when his D plays behind a former NPL player at Middlebury
                              Middlebury? My kid will do better than that.

Comment

New England NPL restructuring???

If none of the clubs or leagues can agree on what is best how can they ever come up with something that works for everyone? Problem is clubs recruit players but don't care about their development. They have to win to keep players so that is number 1. There should only be a DA or ECNL and it should not start until freshman year. Focus should be on development and not travel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X