X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosmopolitan junior soccer league-elite player leauge

http://www.cjslsoccer.com/Site/CJSL-EPL

Is it new league? How good will be this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.cjslsoccer.com/Site/CJSL-EPL

Is it new league? How good will be this?
    It says invitation only? But team registration is $100. It also says both home and away games are at the same location?

Comment

what teams will play there? if is only by invitation

Comment

what teams will play there? if is only by invitation
        I know that Barcelona is

Comment

I know that Barcelona is
          Which age Group for Barcelona?

Comment

I heard 2009

Comment

Which age Group for Barcelona?
              I know a parent from Barça who isn’t happy about the move. They split the 09 team up and there’s a feeling that they are only being sent to that league as marketing for players.

Comment

I know a parent from Barça who isn’t happy about the move. They split the 09 team up and there’s a feeling that they are only being sent to that league as marketing for players.
                What age group? Marketing for players or for Club? Looks like is by invitation only.

Comment

2009 - Barça was taking players off of their existing 2009 Red team, which is suppose to be their top team, to play in this inaugural CJSL league. Some of the parents of players chosen are reluctant due to no track record of the league, the travel, and it seemed that by making the additional team they in reality created two weaker teams. This brings into question the clubs motivation to which some parents feel it’s more about increasing the clubs footprint then the best interest of their child and the team.

Comment

2009 - Barça was taking players off of their existing 2009 Red team, which is suppose to be their top team, to play in this inaugural CJSL league. Some of the parents of players chosen are reluctant due to no track record of the league, the travel, and it seemed that by making the additional team they in reality created two weaker teams. This brings into question the clubs motivation to which some parents feel it’s more about increasing the clubs footprint then the best interest of their child and the team.
                    Or it's just that competition at U10 is lacking (not old enough for NYPL/Metro/NPL) and they are reaching out for something more.

Comment

Or it's just that competition at U10 is lacking (not old enough for NYPL/Metro/NPL) and they are reaching out for something more.
                      Sounds Good:) But I don’t think this league is better from NYCSL or EDP

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X