X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were a lot of those kids at the susa tryouts bashing the team and the club. I’d ask a lot of questions. Maybe they’re just sour grapes
    Sounds a lot like sour grapes. My daughter has friends on this team and I hear nothing but good things about them.

Comment

Anyone go to this open practice ? Is the team the same or looking fo rplayers because they are losing some? Open practice tonight also.
      We went and they're a pretty good team. Very fast!!!!

Comment

Sounds a lot like sour grapes. My daughter has friends on this team and I hear nothing but good things about them.
        I don't think anyone has anything bad to say about the kids, but some of the adults leave a lot to be desired. Anyone who calls out a kid on a forum for going to the tryouts for an elevated league opportunity with another team, is a first rate loser. Especially when that adult has more than just parental ties to the club.

Comment

I don't think anyone has anything bad to say about the kids, but some of the adults leave a lot to be desired. Anyone who calls out a kid on a forum for going to the tryouts for an elevated league opportunity with another team, is a first rate loser. Especially when that adult has more than just parental ties to the club.
          Must be some other team youre talking about

Comment

I don't know who you are or why you are even on this post. You need to look in the mirror. This is a tryout post, so please leave.

Comment

There were a lot of those kids at the susa tryouts bashing the team and the club. I’d ask a lot of questions. Maybe they’re just sour grapes
              Is it true they have lost 5 players to SUSA?

Comment

Is it true they have lost 5 players to SUSA?
                Lol, no. Before you spread rumors, you should know your facts.

Comment

I don't know who you are or why you are even on this post. You need to look in the mirror. This is a tryout post, so please leave.
                  Ouch! Looks like someone hit a nerve!
                  Lol, if this is strictly for tryouts, you should've posted it in the LI tryouts thread. My guess is there's some truth to op's statement. Calling out kids is a crappy thing to do.

Comment

Is this team going to Nationals? If so, would that affect any new players interested in going?

Comment

Is this team going to Nationals? If so, would that affect any new players interested in going?
                      They lost in the playoffs.

They also lost a few players.

Comment

They lost in the playoffs.

They also lost a few players.
                        No losses

Comment

Unfortunately, lost in regional finals so not going to nationals

Comment

Unfortunately, lost in regional finals so not going to nationals
                            Lol, "regionals".

Comment

Lol, "regionals".
                              Clearly your team didn't qualify, so not sure what your referring to.

Comment

Clearly your team didn't qualify, so not sure what your referring to.
                                Actually, my kid's team didn't qualify because there are no regional playoffs in NPL.
                                My kid's team did win their NPL conference though and will be heading to NPL National Championship...sorry we won't see you there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X