Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS West caught cheating and disqualified from State Cup (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed

I spoke with a John Withkowski (FYSA Region C Commissioner) which advised it was a "Unanimous" conclusion that Danny Fahey did not violate FYSA Rule 401.5 poaching. He advised you can reach him by email at rcacn@fysa.com or by phone with any further questions at (863) 268-8220. Per FYSA this case is closed!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I spoke with a John Withkowski (FYSA Region C Commissioner) which advised it was a "Unanimous" conclusion that Danny Fahey did not violate FYSA Rule 401.5 poaching. He advised you can reach him by email at rcacn@fysa.com or by phone with any further questions at (863) 268-8220. Per FYSA this case is closed!
      That’s not what just FYSA just told me for call
      Executive Director

Dale Burke

dburke@fysa.com

Ext. 316

Comment

First off. Who gives a s### about State Cup anyway. GPS are the only team from this area that have even won one (two) and they still think it sucks!
        Sure and WC is below you too :)

Comment

That’s not what just FYSA just told me for call
          Executive Director

Dale Burke

dburke@fysa.com

Ext. 316
          Dont put alot of faith in what Burke says. He gets confused about his own rules.

Comment

Here is the list of suspensions

Menu

Suspensions

Enter Text To Search For:

Sort Records By

Start Date

End Date

Filter Records by Status: Open Served Paid All Show Administrative Fines Only?

Records 1 to 698 of 698 Show 25
            Name Pass # Team Code Game# Game Date Foul Susp Fine Served Last Update
            * Juan-Nicolas, Damian 10227872 HSS2004MC1 485 8/25/2018 2CT 1 N/A 8/28/2018

* Nair, Dhruv 9031130 RPB2002MC1 919 8/25/2018 2CT 1 N/A 8/26/2018

* Sisso, Arturo Parent CES2006MC2 8047 2/25/2018 ALD 3 N/A 0 3/2/2018
            Banned from any SFUYSA Game for 3 games; CANNOT BE WITHIN SIGHT OR SOUND OF ANY SFUYSA GAME; Must be marked separately and sign off by referee;

* Coral Estates Soccer ALL PARENTS CES2006MC2 8047 2/25/2018 OTH 1 N/A 0 3/2/2018
            All Parents banned from one game for Single Parent ejection. Must be marked on game roster separately or on Suspension service report, and acknowledged separately by GAME referee.

* Cavallo, Mattias 1958693 DSC2001MC1 8132 2/25/2018 OTH 4 N/A 0 3/2/2018
            2CT(1)+AL(D)(3); Total 4 games

* LOPEZ, JOAQUIN 2890181 FLS2002MC1 8120 2/25/2018 2CT 1 N/A 0 3/2/2018

* Padilla, Jose 6324667 WPU2002MC2 8120 2/25/2018 DGF 1 N/A 0 3/2/2018

* Nelson, Thomas 5791821 CRS1999MC1 8138 2/24/2018 2CT 1 N/A 0 3/2/2018

* Chavez, Christian 9514738 CSU2005MC2 5112 2/24/2018 VC 2 N/A 0 3/2/2018

* Fanfoni, Stefano Coach CSU2005MC2 5112 2/24/2018 OTH 2 N/A 0 3/2/2018
            Mandatory Suspension for playing an unmarked guest player, playing down in Division, Game Forfeit

* Vasquez, Juan 10205067 DSC2006MC2 8045 2/24/2018 VC 4 N/A 0 2/28/2018

* Coz, Rodrigo 1955490 DUS2000MC1 8140 2/24/2018 SFP 1 N/A 0 3/2/2018

Comment

Finally someone is telling the truth on this site. I called and they did say he was not guilty, case is closed.

Comment

Finally someone is telling the truth on this site. I called and they did say he was not guilty, case is closed.
                You call and the case is closed? Oh ok, tell your kid about Florida cup, cause you aint going to SC. hahahahahahahaha

Comment

You call and the case is closed? Oh ok, tell your kid about Florida cup, cause you aint going to SC. hahahahahahahaha
                  Not Guilty and confirmed with FYSA. You wasted your time trying to punish your daughter’s ex-teammates for joining a team your daughter was not good enough to be on. Enjoy Commissioner’s Cup.

Comment

Not Guilty and confirmed with FYSA. You wasted your time trying to punish your daughter’s ex-teammates for joining a team your daughter was not good enough to be on. Enjoy Commissioner’s Cup.
                    My favorite part of this whole thing is the Cape rejects supporting any other team that play against GPS. It's hilarious. It's the same as cheering through the window for the guy that stole your wife because he is doing her better than you ever could

Comment

Tye, 0-6 to start a season???

Truth, GPS teams will lose a couple games here and there. Cape will lose most of their games and then won’t have the same coach. Hey Tye, want to get paid more, do what’s best for your family and career. Get out why you can, ALL coaches in Lee County are talking how bad the competitive side has became in the Cape. Your too good for their game playing with those parents and crazy board members. Open arms

Comment

Truth, GPS teams will lose a couple games here and there. Cape will lose most of their games and then won’t have the same coach. Hey Tye, want to get paid more, do what’s best for your family and career. Get out why you can, ALL coaches in Lee County are talking how bad the competitive side has became in the Cape. Your too good for their game playing with those parents and crazy board members. Open arms
                        JB, EC, CH and Capes board members are currently using the above post to launch another poaching suit against GPS. Itll be about as strong as the last one by the looks of it. With the same sad predictable result........... Cape lose......... AGAIN

Comment

No poaching required

Well the new rankings are out, GPS West 04 Girls from #52 to #13, Cyclone Girls 03 now at #66 and falling. Remember you can join NPL anytime during the year. Do what’s best before it’s too late, obviously it’s too late for a few.

Comment

I turned my GPS off today !

Comment

I turned my GPS off today !
                              DF never does...……...

Comment

Words that rhyme

Lie / Bye / Tye

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X