Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes frustrating for sure. Overall though it was dammed good soccer does the last month. I may go into withdrawal
    Me too! Crazy that 1 Billion people around the globe were watching the final.

Comment

France was the best team overall. Best defense in the tournament and 3rd best offense. They were really efficient when it counted. Agree. Croatia play well and had more possession but a lot of that possession didn't end up in opportunities and goals. France is the rightful World Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        France was the best team overall. Best defense in the tournament and 3rd best offense. They were really efficient when it counted. Agree. Croatia play well and had more possession but a lot of that possession didn't end up in opportunities and goals. France is the rightful World Champion!
        At the half I wouldn't have agreed but the 2nd half proved they deserved it. Croatia also looked gassed. No deep bench and all those extra time games takes a toll. But they should be proud of what they accomplished.

Let the soccer withdrawals begin. Maybe now I'll be more productive in the mornings lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X