SUSA is Positioned to Blow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my cat knows how to be real Frisky in the box. With such clinical finishing i'd call her a real Tidy Cat when it comes to scoring. Her record is Littered with goals and assists. Always ready to pounce on any opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      i am not sure if i mentioned it but my cat is faster than all the cats in the nation. he was playing for the National Premeower League and is going to tryout for Bayern Mewnich in the Bundesmeowga. he has been training with dogs and mice, keeps her on her paws. she really is better than all the other cats. running laps now. so proud.
      Purrrfect.

Comment

wow i should have proofread it. no he didn't transition. only male cats are playing for Bayern Mewnich.
        Maybe Dr. SUSA can write a book called Cat in a soccer spat!

Comment

Mine has played in the Elite Cats National League since she was a kitten. All the best kittens did it. Moving her to the Grumpycat Development Academy soon so U Hiss soccer can keep an eye on her.

Comment

Your best bet for your kitty is to find a feral pack to bat the old string ball around with. The more time with the string the better. And it keeps them away from the catnip.

Comment

My daughter LOL it must have auto corrected somehow I don't even have a cat
              the best CATalyst to all the subsequent posts. love this site.

Comment

the best CATalyst to all the subsequent posts. love this site.
                Yep, this site is the cat's meow.

Comment

Your best bet for your kitty is to find a feral pack to bat the old string ball around with. The more time with the string the better. And it keeps them away from the catnip.
                  The catnip can be rough but my kids always seem to land on their feet.

Comment

The catnip can be rough but my kids always seem to land on their feet.
                    That is good news. Sometimes, curiosity can be a destructive force for cats.

Comment

We can get back to SUSA stating that they are Outstanding.
                      It seems like we've just about Killed the cat

Comment

That was more fun but ok.

Is SUSA king of the jungle?

Comment

We can get back to SUSA stating that they are Outstanding.
                          It seems like we've just about Killed the cat
                          It seems like your obsession with that Susa team has been beaten to death, as well. Move on

Comment

Especially when it goes over 9,000.

Comment

It seems like your obsession with that Susa team has been beaten to death, as well. Move on
                              Lighten up Zoolander. That was a joke.

Comment

That was more fun but ok.

Is SUSA king of the jungle?
                                Oh nice a pivot to Jungle cats. With a team like that susa surely has a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X