Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong, I am approached by international scouts almost after every game my Son plays. This is not the norm for everybody else?

Hahaha, oh man, I just can't stop laughing. I am assuming that this is a joke. LOL

Comment

Wrong, I am approached by international scouts almost after every game my Son plays. This is not the norm for everybody else?
      Ah I wouldn't talk to those guys if I were you.

Comment

Does anyone know who moves on in the NWCL?

Comment

Does anyone know who moves on in the NWCL?
          Top 2 in each bracket.

Games in March

Comment

Top 2 in each bracket.

Games in March
            Thanks!

Comment

Are they Nigerian Princes too, if so give them your bank info so they can wire you an advance on the money your son will be making at FC Barcelona :D

Comment

Hahaha, oh man, I just can't stop laughing. I am assuming that this is a joke. LOL
                Sorry, I couldn't resist. It is not real.

Comment

Top 2 in each bracket.

Games in March
                  With there being only two brackets, only four teams will advance.
                  How many teams from Oregon will be part of that for team semi final?

Comment

Probably two...http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=12

Comment

There are four teams from Oregon and they are all in the same group, so since the top two from each group advance..... two would be the maximum teams that could advance from Oregon.
                      Which ones?
                      As for that, we will see in three days.

Comment

There are four teams from Oregon and they are all in the same group, so since the top two from each group advance..... two would be the maximum teams that could advance from Oregon.
                        Which ones?
                        As for that, we will see in three days.

Here is how the Oregon teams will finish:

FC Portland = 13
                        Westside = 12
                        Eagles = 10
                        ADF = 9

Keep in mind that Westside & ADF have already played four games, so they do not have as many points available to them as FCP & Eagles do this weekend.

Comment

Here is how the Oregon teams will finish:

FC Portland = 13
                          Westside = 12
                          Eagles = 10
                          ADF = 9

Keep in mind that Westside & ADF have already played four games, so they do not have as many points available to them as FCP & Eagles do this weekend.
                          I think two good teams are in the division below this one. Capital FC is decent and I think Vantucky is top 3

Comment

I think two good teams are in the division below this one. Capital FC is decent and I think Vantucky is top 3
                            A message to all the parents that got fooled by the ADF BS........SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Make an appointment today at the Parenting clinic!

Comment

derp!

Comment

A message to all the parents that got fooled by the ADF BS........SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Make an appointment today at the Parenting clinic!
                                What happened?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X