X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well played...
    Well played amongst you group of losers that prefer to bash on youth orginizations rather than offer any assistance.

The good news is the rest of us know that there are really only a handful of you and you get off on responding to your own posts.

We also know that the real reason behind the bitterness of you and your kind is that your kid didn't amount to anything and your chance to improve your stature thru them was crushed.

Pathetic.

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Well played amongst you group of losers that prefer to bash on youth orginizations rather than offer any assistance.

The good news is the rest of us know that there are really only a handful of you and you get off on responding to your own posts.

We also know that the real reason behind the bitterness of you and your kind is that your kid didn't amount to anything and your chance to improve your stature thru them was crushed.

Pathetic.

Merry Christmas all!
      R-E-L-A-X......if the former leaders who have created the current mess can't laugh at themselves and we can't laugh along with them; then who can we laugh at? The criticism is at all aimed at the kids.

Comment

R-E-L-A-X......if the former leaders who have created the current mess can't laugh at themselves and we can't laugh along with them; then who can we laugh at? The criticism is at all aimed at the kids.
        ISN'T...at all aimed at the kids

Comment

Pathetic.

Merry Christmas all!
          Really? Timbers waved those fields like a carrot stick. They deserve a little razzing.

Comment

Really? Timbers waved those fields like a carrot stick. They deserve a little razzing.
            They deserve it but it is kinda too easy picking on the village idiots...

Comment

Pathetic.

Merry Christmas all!
              Definition of Pathetic = someone who blindly believes there is hope for a better tomorrow at WT_FC.

Comment

in fairness, i only saw fields being waved around on this TS site... and it was mostly just idiots being idiots... as idiots do.

Comment

in fairness, i only saw fields being waved around on this TS site... and it was mostly just idiots being idiots... as idiots do.
                  I am laughing so hard at this!!! thanks for the chuckle

Comment

That's prett funny. Not true, but funny. Well, I guess it's funny, unless you were drinking the kool aid and believing the PR BS.

Comment

you're right, that is the Executive Directors job....the past 15 posts everyone is talking about the new DOC position.

And you will not get anyone better than you already have if you only have peanuts and beer.

Comment

Any News

So moving into the 3rd week of Dec so according to the Wash Timbers FC they should have narrowed down the list.

So does anyone have an idea of who the short list is. Did any of the incumbent DOC's make it to the final list?

Comment

So moving into the 3rd week of Dec so according to the Wash Timbers FC they should have narrowed down the list.

So does anyone have an idea of who the short list is. Did any of the incumbent DOC's make it to the final list?
                          Have you not been on here in a while.
                          Rumor is that there are three candidates left

Brett Jacobs
                          Roy Lassiter
                          Some dude from California...

That's all I know

Comment

Have you not been on here in a while.
                            Rumor is that there are three candidates left

Brett Jacobs
                            Roy Lassiter
                            Some dude from California...

That's all I know
                            They can run the club the rest of the way into the ground as well as anyone...

Comment

They can run the club the rest of the way into the ground as well as anyone...
                              There is always someone who is unhappy with their life. Must be something about the ex ***0c parent who struggles to move on. Better them bashing a CLUB LOL that they have no part in than their kid or wife......sad person.

Comment

Definition of Pathetic = someone who blindly believes there is hope for a better tomorrow at WT_FC.
                                Are you ok? Do you need a hug or someone to talk to? Do people always tell you that you are a little off? Do you not have any friends?

I'll help you out.

It isn't wt_fc's fault your kid is terrible. I'm going to assume you made them that way judging by your repetitive postings of anger and discontent.

Get some exercise, eat better, and don't yell at your kids or spouse. It isn't their fault you are this way.

I'm willing to bet they are wondering why you spend so much time on this forum bashing a club you aren't even part of anymore.

I'm also willing to bet you will be on here on Christmas eve trying to take your anger out.

ooooooooooo I can feel you getting more angry as you read this. oooooooooo better go outside and take a deep breath crazy.

HAHA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X