Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the US is not corrupt? You are IN the US, so you will see criticism of US teams. Go to England and you will see criticism of the English team. Its how forums work. I did not say you should be grateful. I brought him up becasue Liberia is corrupt no? and he is African. So is he selfish too? I brought up Carleton simply because he came to mind. LIke every player they cam all be selfish. To characterize Ghana as that is just wrong. Was Micahel Essien selfish?

Everyone can have an opinion and it does not have to be based on nationalistic blind allegiance. Its ok to want the US to win and be critical
    Sick of guys like you , I see from the comments your not too happy here uh? And you Probably got another country's passport too right ?

Am proud of our boys buddy , you A**.

Comment

Sick of guys like you , I see from the comments your not too happy here uh? And you Probably got another country's passport too right ?

Am proud of our boys buddy , you A**.
      They got past the starting light without a trip, great. Now can they finish the race or will they be just like all of the USYNTs before them?

Comment

They got past the starting light without a trip, great. Now can they finish the race or will they be just like all of the USYNTs before them?
        I dont care where they end the run because if my kid was on that team id be overjoyed and everyone on this site would be too, im proud when my D gets an A in school so screw all these haters of our boys and this country.
        And ill say it too "Make America Great Again"

Comment

I dont care where they end the run because if my kid was on that team id be overjoyed and everyone on this site would be too, im proud when my D gets an A in school so screw all these haters of our boys and this country.
          And ill say it too "Make America Great Again"
          America has always been Great

Comment

America has always been Great
            Dead right! when A**Holes weren't bashing us, how can you come to someones land and BASH, disrespect them and everything they do? so yeah im down with "Make America Great Again" fly that Flag proudly.

Comment

Dead right! when A**Holes weren't bashing us, how can you come to someones land and BASH, disrespect them and everything they do? so yeah im down with "Make America Great Again" fly that Flag proudly.
              The key words are Make and Again

The US has always been great no need for Again

Comment

The MAGA proclamation misses a very important point ... America has and will always been great
                Not according to our FFLOTUS. Only within the last 8 years was she even proud to be an American...

Comment

Go colombia!!!

Comment

Colombia 3 - USA 1

Comment

Colombia 3 - USA 1
                      and Ghana wins group

Comment

and Ghana wins group

And most agreed Colombia was ours boys Test but for the Africans on this thread then they don't give a F about the US as I see the support strongly for Ghana.

Make America even greater!

Comment

And most agreed Colombia was ours boys Test but for the Africans on this thread then they don't give a F about the US as I see the support strongly for Ghana.

Don't know what the F you just said?

Comment

Donald is that you?

Comment

Toxic thread for sure, I just don't know for the life of me why people would want the US teams to fail.
                              I question the motive but if you are from one of those African nations I personally would wish them well, but I gotta say I'm starting to have second thoughts on how people outside feel for us.

I'm not ending this post with Trumps quote but you have to wonder , his rectoric is making some sense.

Good day.

Comment

Toxic thread for sure, I just don't know for the life of me why people would want the US teams to fail.
                                I question the motive but if you are from one of those African nations I personally would wish them well, but I gotta say I'm starting to have second thoughts on how people outside feel for us.

I'm not ending this post with Trumps quote but you have to wonder , his rectoric is making some sense.

Good day.

I'll say it for you then.

Make America great again and F Ghana.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X