Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having LK alone is like having the top 20% of the players in the state. And she's 13. I should know - I'm her dad.

Hahahahaha.
    Fixed it for you

Comment

What level does your kid play? The "top" players only play at the "top" clubs. They are the "top" 1-5 players on the team. The only ones the P5 schools are looking at. None of them are scanning the sidelines looking for grandpa Blue Jay coach.
      Your kid won't be a brain surgeon coming out of Johns Hopkins. Too bad...maybe she can park my daughter's car and hope for a "big" tip or clean her house. Good luck at Wagner...that top D1 soccer school. Hahaha

Comment

Your kid won't be a brain surgeon coming out of Johns Hopkins. Too bad...maybe she can park my daughter's car and hope for a "big" tip or clean her house. Good luck at Wagner...that top D1 soccer school. Hahaha
        Says the white trash east of the river Oakwood parent that closes sentences with hahaha.

Nice job redneck

Comment

You’re high. They won’t have even 10% of the best players and the league will fold within 4 years. And right now? The league is crap. There are kids playing academy that couldn’t make a HS varsity team. Lol. Go watch a few games.
          You obviously haven't seen a game this fall. There are no kids as you describe, but keep saying it, maybe it'll come true.

Comment

You obviously haven't seen a game this fall. There are no kids as you describe, but keep saying it, maybe it'll come true.
            The FUD is at all the high levels now that OW is hanging with teams that trounced the Ct ECNL teams last year.

Comment

You can't possibly believe that the kids on LISC or EU are the "cream of the crop". My sister lives on Long Island, and more than several players on each LISC team did not/could not make an average level NPL team.

Comment

Having LK alone is like having the top 20% of the players in the state. And she's 13.

Hahahahaha.
                3 words for you .... MRI wrist scan

Comment

Funny....didn't see the CFC United 2002 or 2001's get trounced by anybody.
                  Must be some make believe Academy world you are living in.

Comment

Funny....didn't see the CFC United 2002 or 2001's get trounced by anybody.
                    Must be some make believe Academy world you are living in.
                    This is exactly why ECNL has hidden all the results. CFCU 01's finished 12th in the conference, and this guy says they didn't get trounced by anyone. That's a lot 1-nil games brah..

Comment

This is exactly why ECNL has hidden all the results. CFCU 01's finished 12th in the conference, and this guy says they didn't get trounced by anyone. That's a lot 1-nil games brah..
                      2001's finished 3rd in the ECNL and 12th in the country. Good try though.

Comment

Funny that you would pick on that team....idiot!

Comment

CFC 01 and 02 teams are both loaded. Clown boy what are you talking about ??

Comment

CFC 01 and 02 teams are both loaded. Clown boy what are you talking about ??
                            He's got GDA Buyer's Remorse. It's clouding his brain.

Comment

2001's finished 3rd in the ECNL and 12th in the country. Good try though.
                              3rd in the ECNL & 12th in the country? How's that work?

I think in your excitement to respond you forgot about the clarity piece. Please try again.

Comment

Lol and no neurosurgeons come out of P5 schools. Newsflash to you my uneducated friend, many more neurosurgeons come out of the P5 schools than JH. than from Johns Hopkins. But anyone who calls them "brain surgeons" probably has no clue as to the path to that end. Keep disparaging my child's intelligence about which you know nothing, it only reflects poorly on your own.

Happy she can play past high school, but she and her D3 teammates were not "top" players by my definition. My definition, I would remind you is any player able to garner a P5 505 or greater. What's yours?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X