Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been hearing her on the sidelines since the kids were 8 years old. Its pretty annoying but shes a good natured lady. I hope her kid can go play somewhere that is a flight or long car ride away from CT. Would be tough as a player in college!
    No way. Mom won't allow it.

Comment

No way. Mom won't allow it.
      Not talking about Mom at M , nice attitude and just supporting her D.

I’m talking about the Dad at ND who coach’s the game for 110 minutes , 15 before and 15 after.

Fat *****.

Comment

I’m talking about the Dad at ND who coach’s the game for 110 minutes , 15 before and 15 after.

Fat *****.
        The fathers of NDs 2 best players are very quiet guys

Comment

Fat *****.
          Then why did you write her?

Comment

Yes there are, So that narrows it down then.

Comment

Yes there are, So that narrows it down then.
              *** cares after that

Comment

Is JB out? They lost badly to Pomp last night but have two easy games remaining.
                With one game to go they are still in.
                1). Immaculate 36 pts (v Brookfield 2-7-3)
                2). Newtown 31 pts (v Stratford 2-9-0)
                3). Pomperaug 27 pts (v Notre Dame 8-2-2)
                4). Notre Dame 26 pts (v Pomperaug 9-3-0)
                5). Masuk 21 pts (v New Fairfield 4-7-0)
                6). Weston 19 pts (v Bethel 4-6-2)
                7). Barlow 15 pts (v Kolbe 0-12-0)
                8). Bethel 14 pts (v Weston 6-5-1)

Comment

Immaculate still is the power team

Comment

Most of the ND Fathers are, but its always a mediocre players parent that’s a jack a**

Comment

With one game to go they are still in.
                      1). Immaculate 36 pts (v Brookfield 2-7-3)
                      2). Newtown 31 pts (v Stratford 2-9-0)
                      3). Pomperaug 27 pts (v Notre Dame 8-2-2)
                      4). Notre Dame 26 pts (v Pomperaug 9-3-0)
                      5). Masuk 21 pts (v New Fairfield 4-7-0)
                      6). Weston 19 pts (v Bethel 4-6-2)
                      7). Barlow 15 pts (v Kolbe 0-12-0)
                      8). Bethel 14 pts (v Weston 6-5-1)

So the top 7 seeds are set.....with #3 and#4 determined by their game against eachother. Both Masuk and Weston figure to win their games...so no movement on #5 and #6. Barlow is a lock for #7.

Bethel, New Fairfield (which also has a game against Stratford), and New Milford (plays Bunnell) all fighting for the #8. I figure Bethel either ties or loses to Weston, New Milford Ties or Wins against Bunnell and New Fairfield beats Stratford. So on that math, New Fairfield gets the #8 with 15 points and winning the tie breaker if Bethel finishes with 15 points since NF won the head-to-head game against Bethel......or New Milford gets it with 16 points if they beat Bunnell.

Comment

So the top 7 seeds are set.....with #3 and#4 determined by their game against eachother. Both Masuk and Weston figure to win their games...so no movement on #5 and #6. Barlow is a lock for #7.

Bethel, New Fairfield (which also has a game against Stratford), and New Milford (plays Bunnell) all fighting for the #8. I figure Bethel either ties or loses to Weston, New Milford Ties or Wins against Bunnell and New Fairfield beats Stratford. So on that math, New Fairfield gets the #8 with 15 points and winning the tie breaker if Bethel finishes with 15 points since NF won the head-to-head game against Bethel......or New Milford gets it with 16 points if they beat Bunnell.
                        Not disagreeing with your math, but out of curiosity, where is it written that the tiebreaker is head-to-head? (NF gets in on "most wins" too, so it's a clerical question). It's "win, you're in" scenario for Bethel (tall order agreed), You're breakdown is relevant only if it's a Bethel draw or worse.

Comment

Did mom play soccer? No, and she's not a coach. She's a helicopter parent. If she wants to coach the team, she should apply. If the coach isn't doing her job and mom has to position the back line defense, maybe that explains the team's failure to meet expectations this season? Seems like a very disfunctional situation to me.

You know nothing about her, she is and always has been a positive support for her daughter and any other girl that has played with her daughter. Dysfunctional?? ****You ***hole!!

Comment

It will be M v ND @ ND.

M parents need to mute the video so we dont hear from the loudmouth, Fat ***** coach parent.

Otherwise should be a good game, cant wait.
                            I will bet my bottom dollar that you wont walk up to her and say that
                            She would break off your arms and hand them back to you- you are a pussy keyboard warrior
                            She on the other hand isnt
                            I will stand next to her at the game and document your cowardice

Comment

She would break off your arms and hand them back to you- you are a pussy keyboard warrior
                              "document your cowardice"? LOL. Balls of steel, you have.

Comment

Cool will you be wearing a pink knit hat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X