•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again disgruntled parent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is truly pathetic. Some of these posts are obviously from parents who are disgruntled and have left the club and/or the coach last week who lost to him and had an embarrassment mercy game. This happens at any club so why are we going through this now.
      You are just jealous. Who cares about the cursing it’s just words. If your child is mature they will get over it. He is an amazing trainer and all of his players respect and love him. They all look up to him and he has even inspired others around him including adults. Have you ever seen the articles about cursing and intelligence, obviously not.
      Like You just said the girls had 9 players does that tell you something, curse words are ok to young ladies ok good luck with that and your great coach

Comment

Oh, in State Cup? ECNL? Some big tournament?
        No no and probably not. But hey, if it makes you feel good, congrats.
        Better question would be why you care so much? Thanks for the concern... but our kids are just fine.

Comment

Again disgruntled parent
          The reason why there were nine girls was because of injuries not because of cursewords you’re dumb idiot

Comment

This is truly pathetic. Some of these posts are obviously from parents who are disgruntled and have left the club and/or the coach last week who lost to him and had an embarrassment mercy game. This happens at any club so why are we going through this now.
            You are just jealous. Who cares about the cursing it’s just words. If your child is mature they will get over it. He is an amazing trainer and all of his players respect and love him. They all look up to him and he has even inspired others around him including adults. Have you ever seen the articles about cursing and intelligence, obviously not.
            This is what is wrong with our society today. “Just curse words” ,who cares? I would never overlook my 15 year old daughter being called a stupid C.. or dumb B. I don’t care who is paying. You parents have no parenting skills. Hope that free ride doesn’t come to an end or they all will scatter like roaches ,,, And the only teams he mercies were C teams playing in some BS us club game.. good luck with NPL , you guys should do well considering it’s all B teams playing in that now ..

Comment

The reason why there were nine girls was because of injuries not because of cursewords you’re dumb idiot
              Why do you have parents calling/begging and even bribing other parents from other local teams to come to tryouts? If his rep was so great, kids would come without the soliciting from parents ..give me a break

Comment

Why do you have parents calling/begging and even bribing other parents from other local teams to come to tryouts? If his rep was so great, kids would come without the soliciting from parents ..give me a break
                Yep. The team mom calling everyone. Pretty desperate ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X