Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Weston DA TD and AD doing in Italy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t compete with west coast not even close. Zero sophistication a bunch of maradonas running around. You think mls Miami going to be any better, think again. Same **** coaches from Weston going over. Peace I am out!!
    Yes, very dissapointed will be the same. This was an opportunity to bring other people in to an mls academy in Florida. Instead of that we stay the same.

Comment

I hope JC goes. He recruited my son and other players from different clubs and brought them all together to make W05 arguably one of the best teams ever in Weston and SFL. He doesn’t play politics and from our team’s experiences I can tell you the best player play.
      Go play a west coast team and then come back and spout off!! SF soccer is very poor in general. Everybody gets hyped up on this MLS BS around here. Your 07 DA team is in the same position they dont lose a game all year the parent say there the best team in the country blah blah blah. They just got trashed by non mls De Anza force 6-0. Wake up!! you have an 07 playing on that team as one of the better players. Your team and that club need to step into a reality zone. Your not that good

Comment

They have Michia as a coach. *** do you expect? Good man, involved highly with US Soccer but he’s not a coach and nevertheless, a developer. U12s and under are crucial ages for kids to develop and learn fundamentals. JM was put there not because of his skills but because he’s a step away from retiring and doesn’t want to travel. I thought Inter wanted to do things properly but they are playing the same political Weston game.

Comment

I hope JC goes. He recruited my son and other players from different clubs and brought them all together to make W05 arguably one of the best teams ever in Weston and SFL. He doesn’t play politics and from our team’s experiences I can tell you the best player play.
          So JC doesn’t develop but recruits.

Comment

Oh Man you nailed it! Rife with politics! Hey that kid dribbles really good out of the back with his head down, let's take him! Ya I know his mom she's pretty good/ All kidding aside though they did need to be from outside this state. The way they see things is completely out of sorts.
            You made a point. Weston coaches only see kids who dribble even to themselves unless they are American football players.

Comment

Weston cant compete with the west coast, how will inter with the same coaches and same BS. They just got smoked in spain to De Anza non mls DA club 6-0. 50 % of that team will be over at inter! Start training the boys to play the game, however there more interested in who can dribble 2-3 players at a time, as the rest of the team stands there and watches, and parents cheer as the kid gives up possesion.
              Its all about how many players he took on, if more than 2, awarded higher percentage number for evaluations. We are talking about Weston coaches. Can't win a tournament outside of Florida still...

But lets go Inter... Great things to come on Weston 2.0.. Will be great to see the academy win it all.

Comment

So JC doesn’t develop but recruits.
                He does both. if you think the kids are already developed then I’m siding with the West Coast poster. You’re clueless. There needs to be talent to develop that’s why you recruit. Don’t expect a blue team player with the best coach in the world to become Messi.

Comment

Yes, very dissapointed will be the same. This was an opportunity to bring other people in to an mls academy in Florida. Instead of that we stay the same.
                  We want to be the best, yet this is the best we did for coaches nationwide to bring Florida back to the top, and these teams the best we can do. Well show a lot for ourselves.

Comment

He does both. if you think the kids are already developed then I’m siding with the West Coast poster. You’re clueless. There needs to be talent to develop that’s why you recruit. Don’t expect a blue team player with the best coach in the world to become Messi.
                    You must be one of those few illuminati parents who are gifted to appreciate talent at early age.

Comment

Weston cant compete with the west coast, how will inter with the same coaches and same BS. They just got smoked in spain to De Anza non mls DA club 6-0. 50 % of that team will be over at inter! Start training the boys to play the game, however there more interested in who can dribble 2-3 players at a time, as the rest of the team stands there and watches, and parents cheer as the kid gives up possesion.
                      What a disaster I watched this game. Not even close to the level, yes we have some individual talent, wouldn’t refute that. However when is someone down here going to train these kids on how soccer is played. Please don’t tell me u-15, because American soccer is advancing and kids are playing the game. S Florida is trapped in a time warp !

Comment

Go play a west coast team and then come back and spout off!! SF soccer is very poor in general. Everybody gets hyped up on this MLS BS around here. Your 07 DA team is in the same position they dont lose a game all year the parent say there the best team in the country blah blah blah. They just got trashed by non mls De Anza force 6-0. Wake up!! you have an 07 playing on that team as one of the better players. Your team and that club need to step into a reality zone. Your not that good
                        Those W05 boys won in Italy playing the game not parking the bus, dont tell me west coast DA teams better than Italian academy teams regardless of who they played.
                        Stop hating biiiaaatcccch!

Comment

Those W05 boys won in Italy playing the game not parking the bus, dont tell me west coast DA teams better than Italian academy teams regardless of who they played.
                          Quit it you played a bunch of tier 3 Italian clubs. Well done at any rate! I dare you go play a west coast non mls da your going to have a new perspective on where your really at

Comment

Your Weston club is an academy but you have coaches doing different things at each age level. That’s not an academy. The 09 all the way up should be playing the same way with a system or the “Weston way” , as example. Weston da is the furthest thing from an academy it’s a poachers club! It’s not attractive soccer at almost every age group. The 05 team is fun to watch but the whole club should be playing this brand not just 1 team.

Comment

Your Weston club is an academy but you have coaches doing different things at each age level. That’s not an academy. The 09 all the way up should be playing the same way with a system or the “Weston way” , as example. Weston da is the furthest thing from an academy it’s a poachers club! It’s not attractive soccer at almost every age group. The 05 team is fun to watch but the whole club should be playing this brand not just 1 team.
                              And this brand will soon be gone. The W05 play the Carrillo way not the Weston way. W04 play the Mirco way, W00 used to play Pastoras way which they are all very different

Comment

And this brand will soon be gone. The W05 play the Carrillo way not the Weston way. W04 play the Mirco way, W00 used to play Pastoras way which they are all very different
                                And you agree with this ? That’s not an academy in the rest of the world or even this country, how is one to advance to the next level age group or first team? In all honest it’s quit f icked up. That means parents have to go play kids ass with coaches I see it everywhere at the club, poor Michia get clobbered buy player mommies all the way through. It’s a kiss ass nonsense that is disgusting to be honest. Now these 3 same coaches you reference are all goin to Miami. What a f uck in joke!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X