Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Weston DA TD and AD doing in Italy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are Weston DA TD and AD doing in Italy?

Aside from increasing the parents cost of the trip they are scouting the players who will join Inter Miami next year.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aside from increasing the parents cost of the trip they are scouting the players who will join Inter Miami next year.
    Why is the former director in Spain with the 07s 08s then

Comment

Why is the former director in Spain with the 07s 08s then
      Is Pastora now in Spain with Weston? Holly ****

Comment

Is Pastora now in Spain with Weston? Holly ****
        Florida soccer sucks! Weston goes to Spain the team that is all that here in Florida the 07 DA who can’t get a game here, Gets smashed by the west coast American de Anza force team 7-0 . That should not happen that tells you everything wake up your soccer is **** here. You don’t play the game !!!!

Comment

Florida soccer sucks! Weston goes to Spain the team that is all that here in Florida the 07 DA who can’t get a game here, Gets smashed by the west coast American de Anza force team 7-0 . That should not happen that tells you everything wake up your soccer is **** here. You don’t play the game !!!!
          Can’t compete with west coast not even close. Zero sophistication a bunch of maradonas running around. You think mls Miami going to be any better, think again. Same **** coaches from Weston going over. Peace I am out!!

Comment

We're doing great! Thanks for asking!

Sincerely,

Weston

P.S. Big shoutouts to all our obsessive fans and followers!!!

Comment

We're doing great! Thanks for asking!

Sincerely,

Weston

P.S. Big shoutouts to all our obsessive fans and followers!!!
              Got your ass kicked!! Reality for you Vat locale! Your not DA fung !

Comment

Inter Miami will be the worst academy in the country! I hope Kreis can straighten out the sorry ass football that’s played in this state. However these leaches from Weston will be sure to corrupt with there rec level politics. I hope they will be put in there place and the nonsense stops. The club will garner allot of attention out of the gates don’t blow it again Miami has a second chance

Comment

Inter Miami will be the worst academy in the country! I hope Kreis can straighten out the sorry ass football that’s played in this state. However these leaches from Weston will be sure to corrupt with there rec level politics. I hope they will be put in there place and the nonsense stops. The club will garner allot of attention out of the gates don’t blow it again Miami has a second chance
                  They will blow it, for the second time. Run by politics and with coaches locally not gonna work... They need all to be from other parts of the country that can identify talent not based on politics, but thats Weston, so go inter.

Comment

They will blow it, for the second time. Run by politics and with coaches locally not gonna work... They need all to be from other parts of the country that can identify talent not based on politics, but thats Weston, so go inter.
                    Oh Man you nailed it! Rife with politics! Hey that kid dribbles really good out of the back with his head down, let's take him! Ya I know his mom she's pretty good/ All kidding aside though they did need to be from outside this state. The way they see things is completely out of sorts.

Comment

Oh Man you nailed it! Rife with politics! Hey that kid dribbles really good out of the back with his head down, let's take him! Ya I know his mom she's pretty good/ All kidding aside though they did need to be from outside this state. The way they see things is completely out of sorts.
                      First time was the same thing. The whole thing is being infected from the inside, which history shows, won't do them any good, what happened to last MLS team here..... Exactly.... Couldn't be done correctly with politics involved and that was without DA. Having different mindset and not being influenced by coaches that are apparently making more of the decisions than the ones contracted were its sketchy and on top Weston coaches, should have been and outsider that sees the bigger picture. Inter will be a mole with the decisions to be influenced by Weston coaches. This should be a fresh start with new eyes not ones that should not be there. But this was the best nationwide Inter MLS could do, I think not. But that was their choice. Good Luck....

Comment

Weston cant compete with the west coast, how will inter with the same coaches and same BS. They just got smoked in spain to De Anza non mls DA club 6-0. 50 % of that team will be over at inter! Start training the boys to play the game, however there more interested in who can dribble 2-3 players at a time, as the rest of the team stands there and watches, and parents cheer as the kid gives up possesion.

Comment

First time was the same thing. The whole thing is being infected from the inside, which history shows, won't do them any good, what happened to last MLS team here..... Exactly.... Couldn't be done correctly with politics involved and that was without DA. Having different mindset and not being influenced by coaches that are apparently making more of the decisions than the ones contracted were its sketchy and on top Weston coaches, should have been and outsider that sees the bigger picture. Inter will be a mole with the decisions to be influenced by Weston coaches. This should be a fresh start with new eyes not ones that should not be there. But this was the best nationwide Inter MLS could do, I think not. But that was their choice. Good Luck....
                          Its only going to get worse with JC aparently going over as well. Its going to be a political nightmare in there, kids loose out again!!!

Comment

yup what a huge mistake, taking local rec coaches over. things are about to get a whole lot stupider!!

Comment

Its only going to get worse with JC aparently going over as well. Its going to be a political nightmare in there, kids loose out again!!!
                              I hope JC goes. He recruited my son and other players from different clubs and brought them all together to make W05 arguably one of the best teams ever in Weston and SFL. He doesn’t play politics and from our team’s experiences I can tell you the best player play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X