Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019-2020 Tryouts

When are the clubs allowed to start tryouts and do they all have them the same week?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are the clubs allowed to start tryouts and do they all have them the same week?
    Kids have been practicing with other teams for weeks.

Comment

Kids have been practicing with other teams for weeks.
      Months!

Comment

Months!
        Haha gotta love the wide-eyed newbie. Probably still thinks everything is merit based, too. Ahhh remember those days. We have all been there.

Comment

Tryouts

Why are there so many dB.s on this site?

Comment

Why are there so many dB.s on this site?
            I know. OP needs to get his dB head out of his dB *****.

Comment

Tryouts

I’ll try to help you out
              2008-2010 are the week of 6/3
              2002-2007 are the week of 6/10

Yes all the dB on this site make it worthless most of the time. I wish they would stay away and not waste time with their nonsense.

Comment

ECNL and DA have different dates for their league. The dates above are for NEP.

Comment

No the tryouts won’t all be the same day or week. Last year stars and nefc were pretty far apart if I remember correctly.

Sorry for the jerks on this site. Don’t let it put you off from asking questions.

Comment

No the tryouts won’t all be the same day or week. Last year stars and nefc were pretty far apart if I remember correctly.

Sorry for the jerks on this site. Don’t let it put you off from asking questions.
                    NEFC DA is this Saturday In Mendon. Lots of tree belt lines on both sides to spy from.

Comment

How many "ID Clinics" were already held in January and February?! What are they ID'ing? Tryouts, in one form or another, happen all year long .... when a coach sees a great player on another team, when a parent calls a club and asks to work out with them, at ID Clinics, the cattle calls at end of May or Early June (when all but one or two spots are all that is left on a team) .....

Comment

The ID clinics in January and February were for little kids. 07s.

To the OP: if you have a specific team in mind that you think your kid would fit on (and if you or someone you trust knows something about soccer) then just email the coach and ask to practice with the team

Comment

NEFC DA is this Saturday In Mendon. Lots of tree belt lines on both sides to spy from.
                          how did they go? well attended?

Comment

Stars has some on Monday will be a zoo there as always. Agree with previous poster completely that the coaches already know who they’re looking for and also who they hope shows up if you already play for the club they know who you are and most likely already formed a solid opinion unless you show up and take some of the top kids to town on the field

Comment

When are the actual ECNL and DA tryouts? Are they the same timeframe as NEP? I did see NEFC has June 10th in Lancaster for DA/NPL, but that seems late based on Select, Scorpions and Stars ID events.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X