Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What has JS ever accomplished. He talks a good game, disrespects kids and parents and only because you stupid people have no alternative or have not explored other options are accepting it.

JS coached the little babies at Top Hat for 2 years that it (I can get that job and I never played or coached soccer). That's what was on Top Hats Website. I am not making that up. Babies don't go to National Team camps or college. SO he basically wiped their noses during water break. However, I bet he can get you into the ID camp at FIU. Give me a break.

Jerome is a former professional soccer player who played for Notts County FC (England), Atlanta Silverbacks (USA), Harbour View FC (Jamaica) and the Jamaican National Team at various levels. After a ten-year pro career, Jerome retired from playing and went into coaching. Jerome is currently one of the most qualified coaches in North America having obtained the USSF "A" and the UEFA "A" Licenses.
    Coaching Highlights: 1 ECNL Southeast Conference Championship, 1 GA State Cup Finalist, 8-time College Conference Champions, 8-time College Regional Champions, 5-time College Final 4 Appearances, 3-time College National Championship Finalist, 1 College National Championship and 17 US National players born out of his development program. Jerome is one of the most respected coaches among the US Soccer federation and also is the Girls Technical Director at Weston and head of the DA program.

Comment

Maybe if I keep saying the same thing over and over again people will start to believe it!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Weston is losing GDA!!!

Ahhh, now I feel better! Unfortunately Weston is not losing GDA. *sad face emoji*
      When are tryouts or ID clinics ?

Comment

When are tryouts or ID clinics ?
        Id clinic?

What do you think this entire year has been? One big Id clinic. At practices and games.

Comment

Jerome is a former professional soccer player who played for Notts County FC (England), Atlanta Silverbacks (USA), Harbour View FC (Jamaica) and the Jamaican National Team at various levels. After a ten-year pro career, Jerome retired from playing and went into coaching. Jerome is currently one of the most qualified coaches in North America having obtained the USSF "A" and the UEFA "A" Licenses.
          Coaching Highlights: 1 ECNL Southeast Conference Championship, 1 GA State Cup Finalist, 8-time College Conference Champions, 8-time College Regional Champions, 5-time College Final 4 Appearances, 3-time College National Championship Finalist, 1 College National Championship and 17 US National players born out of his development program. Jerome is one of the most respected coaches among the US Soccer federation and also is the Girls Technical Director at Weston and head of the DA program.
          Something fishy when the “Tophat” guy never won a GA state cup. That doesn’t sound like someone that ran things over there. JS has tricked everyone and is slowly being exposed as a fraud.

Comment

Something fishy when the “Tophat” guy never won a GA state cup. That doesn’t sound like someone that ran things over there. JS has tricked everyone and is slowly being exposed as a fraud.
            I decided to look this scammer up. He coached the 03s and 04s in the DA at Top Hat.

The last two years he was there, 6 different players were called into NT camps off his teams. 3 players from 03 into the u15 camps and 3 players from 04 into the u14 camps. Of those 6 players, 4 are currently committed to UNC, Duke, Vandy and Cal. 2 are uncommitted. As far as other players from his former team being committed, you are going to have to look that up yourself, too much time for me. Feel free to check this information yourself or add to it, it’s all available on the internet

Comment

Do me a favor...post the bio of the girls coach that you think is the strongest in SF. Thanks.

Comment

Do me a favor...post the bio of the girls coach that you think is the strongest in SF. Thanks.
                zero in SF

Comment

Dude, you are absolutely decapitating this poor anti JS poster with facts. Lololololol. Poor clown. Facts are facts.

Comment

Go ahead. I’ll wait as long as you got....

Here’s a hint, there is no one. Not even close.

Comment

I decided to look this scammer up. He coached the 03s and 04s in the DA at Top Hat.

The last two years he was there, 6 different players were called into NT camps off his teams. 3 players from 03 into the u15 camps and 3 players from 04 into the u14 camps. Of those 6 players, 4 are currently committed to UNC, Duke, Vandy and Cal. 2 are uncommitted. As far as other players from his former team being committed, you are going to have to look that up yourself, too much time for me. Feel free to check this information yourself or add to it, it’s all available on the internet
                      How is JS doing with Weston commits this year please list ?
                      He walked into those teams built by Tophat.

Comment

You tell me, since you seem to know so much about the situation.

Also, I like how you say “he walked into those teams in TH,” without taking into account the situation he walked into at Weston. Weston literally was about to fold and we weren’t going to have any teams or any GDA program cause we didn’t have any players. We were about to change clubs.

Comment

Still waiting to see the Bio of your coach.

Comment

Go ahead. I’ll wait as long as you got....

Here’s a hint, there is no one. Not even close.
                            Well Carrillo now is the best Girls coach without coaching one official game yet

Comment

You tell me, since you seem to know so much about the situation.

Also, I like how you say “he walked into those teams in TH,” without taking into account the situation he walked into at Weston. Weston literally was about to fold and we weren’t going to have any teams or any GDA program cause we didn’t have any players. We were about to change clubs.
                              I couldn’t give a sh$t about Tophat and blind squirrel could coach those teams. What players have committed to college this year at Weston ?

Comment

Well Carrillo now is the best Girls coach without coaching one official game yet
                                I’m sorry, did I miss the Inter announcement?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X