X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything that's wrong with local youth soccer in 1 sentence

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am saying that as big and tough as you seem to view yourself, you still seem to be afraid of gay people.
    nope (and I have nothing against gay people). I just see weaklings and people like you as a food source.

Comment

nope (and I have nothing against gay people). I just see weaklings and people like you as a food source.
      You use name calling and gay references as slurs. that is a sign of weakness and insecurity, not strength.

Comment

You use name calling and gay references as slurs. that is a sign of weakness and insecurity, not strength.
        seams like you are offended? if you had any mental toughness you would have just let this go and not care....but obviously your P_ssy is hurting and you need to cry, B_tch, moan and type about it....take your pathetic feelings and go cry somewhere else....do not cry here.

Comment

seams like you are offended? if you had any mental toughness you would have just let this go and not care....but obviously your P_ssy is hurting and you need to cry, B_tch, moan and type about it....take your pathetic feelings and go cry somewhere else....do not cry here.
          No self respecting tiger or other apex predator would carry on like such a mini-di*k bully. Have some self respect.

Comment

You idiots realize you are just trolling each other right? What fun is that.

Personally, I like elephants, they can crush lions and tigers and mid-size cars, and who really cares about birds anyway?

Comment

No self respecting tiger or other apex predator would carry on like such a mini-di*k bully. Have some self respect.
              self respect? your the one offended any comments made by total strangers posting on an anonymous public youth soccer forum!!!!!!!.......get thicker skin and stop your b_tching....its quite pathetic....loser

Comment

self respect? your the one offended any comments made by total strangers posting on an anonymous public youth soccer forum!!!!!!!.......get thicker skin and stop your b_tching....its quite pathetic....loser
                Tiger? You carrying on more like a stuck pig.

Comment

Tiger? You carrying on more like a stuck pig.
                  Not me buddy, i worked in a slaughter house....Pigs mostly, pork chops, ham oh so good.
                  stick with your salad you yuppy P_ssy.

Comment

Not me buddy, i worked in a slaughter house....Pigs mostly, pork chops, ham oh so good.
                    stick with your salad you yuppy P_ssy.
                    Oh no. The salad insult from the pork chopper. You must be big strong winner if you eat ham!

Comment

Oh no. The salad insult from the pork chopper. You must be big strong winner if you eat ham!
                      any type is meat is better than eating a --- salad.
                      Last edited by Admin; 04-10-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I'm strong to the finish, 'cause I eats me Spinach, I'm Popeye the sailor man!

Comment

I'm strong to the finish, 'cause I eats me Spinach, I'm Popeye the sailor man!
                          Meat guy here....that is a good one!!!!!! :)

Comment

You idiots realize you are just trolling each other right? What fun is that.

Personally, I like elephants, they can crush lions and tigers and mid-size cars, and who really cares about birds anyway?
                            if people took the time to read this, they would be laughing.. good one.

Comment

c'mon now. salad is good for you.

Comment

c'mon now. salad is good for you.
                                meat guy here....you know when i think of it, ive never heard of a weak gorilla :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X