Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    that is BS....as the English say...."The Cream Always Rises to The Top".

The world cup? you Fg kidding me? the US has to figure out first how to beat a tiny island nation like trininidad/tobago!!!!!!!
    Dude, that was my point. That the current system in place will not produce a World Cup winning team in the US.

Comment

Dude, that was my point. That the current system in place will not produce a World Cup winning team in the US.
      Of course it won't. But it isn't just about all the leagues and talent dilution. USSF is inept and identifying and developing talent. Most of it is left to the clubs, few of which actually know what they're doing.

Comment

keyboard gangsta's

Comment

Cedar Stars Hudson Valley have left NPL. Rumors that more will follow. NPL having to reach further and further down in order to keep the league going.

Comment

that is BS....as the English say...."The Cream Always Rises to The Top".

The world cup? you Fg kidding me? the US has to figure out first how to beat a tiny island nation like trininidad/tobago!!!!!!!
            And France. Beat the U23's 3-1. Have any US team beaten France lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              whatever....the point is do not lose to anyone with a chicken on there jersey!!!!!!its embarrassing.
              You need to learn more about birds.

Comment

Everything that's wrong with local youth soccer in 1 sentence

You need to learn more about birds.
                the only thing i need to know is that birds can be cooked and eaten!!! :)

Comment

the only thing i need to know is that birds can be cooked and eaten!!! :)
                  Then you dont want to understand why team's choose some birds as mascots Suit yourself.

Comment

Then you dont want to understand why team's choose some birds as mascots Suit yourself.

I would rather be a tiger/lion eating a bird....If you want to be a bird...suit yourself....i'm always ready for a meal....punk.

Comment

I would rather be a tiger/lion eating a bird....If you want to be a bird...suit yourself....i'm always ready for a meal....punk.
                      If only tigers could fly. By bye kitty cat.

Comment

If only tigers could fly. By bye kitty cat.
                        i see birds on the ground all the time....fly away you fairy, just fly away.

Comment

i see birds on the ground all the time....fly away you fairy, just fly away.
                          Ok tigger. winning until big and tough is a losing strategy and you get left behind far below.

signed,

you wish you could catch up,

Comment

Ok tigger. winning until big and tough is a losing strategy and you get left behind far below.

signed,

you wish you could catch up,
                            so you are saying a bird is higher up on the food chain than a lion, tiger or bear? oh my!!!???....you are a retard.

Comment

Arrogant boards who act like they are god but get everything wrong.

Comment

so you are saying a bird is higher up on the food chain than a lion, tiger or bear? oh my!!!???....you are a retard.
                                I am saying that as big and tough as you seem to view yourself, you still seem to be afraid of gay people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X