Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC United boys

Serious inquiry -we have a 2005 year old son. Live in the New Haven county. Are interested in any advice on cfc united for boys. Have driven by the new park it looks great and not a far drive. Looking for pros and cons not bashing or jokes. TYIA

Try out at FSA and CFC. If you get an offer at FSA take that. CFC just isn't strong for boys, FSA is. It's the opposite for girls

Comment

Go to OW. Ecnl is sub par to Da

Comment

I would go to sporting, now that they have a turf field, they are a sure bet to go DA or Ecnl

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I would go to sporting, now that they have a turf field, they are a sure bet to go DA or Ecnl
          They said “no jokes, please.”

Comment

CFC United Boys no doubt the place to go especially in New Haven.
            Oakwood is a complete joke
            FSA too far

Comment

I would choose beachside or ac ct over Cfc

Comment

I would choose beachside or ac ct over Cfc
                Not from New Haven

Comment

CFC united

You won’t get an honest answer here, suggest you drop in and watch a game at FSA, Oakwood or CFC and then decide. If you listen to most on TS they are all biased and love to bash, especially when their comments are completely false

Comment

I also live in New Haven County and have driven to Bethany. It’s not an easy drive and no direct road that gets there. FSA facility far better and so is Boys program. The 2005 CFC boys team is pretty weak, you want get much competition there. Oakwood would also be a better choice if your kid could make their roster. The CFC roster is a lot of kids who left Oakwood.

Comment

I also live in New Haven County and have driven to Bethany. It’s not an easy drive and no direct road that gets there. FSA facility far better and so is Boys program. The 2005 CFC boys team is pretty weak, you want get much competition there. Oakwood would also be a better choice if your kid could make their roster. The CFC roster is a lot of kids who left Oakwood.
                      Fact check - CFC Park drive time is quicker than to FSA from every single town in New Haven county with the exception of Meriden (2 minutes further than CFC). I won’t argue that the 2005 FSA team is very strong though.

Comment

I'd also say try sporting. CFC is weak fsa 2005 is good but locked in and stacked. If your kid is good and you want growth try sporting ct 2005 team is strong and probably can use one or two more strong kids plus you'd get more playtime if kids good

Comment

I'd also say try sporting. CFC is weak fsa 2005 is good but locked in and stacked. If your kid is good and you want growth try sporting ct 2005 team is strong and probably can use one or two more strong kids plus you'd get more playtime if kids good
                          Go to sleep Goran, Sporting 2005 is not strong. Didn’t you just get smoked by Shoreline? Stop trying to prop up your club constantly. You’ve been on here a lot lately, shouldn’t you be laying turf or taking ESL classes?

Comment

FSA facility is crap. Indoor is dark. Fields are a square. Goals are too small. And the club only gets half of a small field once a week in the winter. Outdoor fields are nice, but for the all the fields they have, the club doesn’t get to use them much. Crap club. Girls stink and boys are sinking.

Comment

I agree fsa girls are no good. They do have a few strong boys teams but over past few years has steadily taken a dive. I mean aren't they in same bracket as Vale now in ccsl ouch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X