Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Explain? How is this possible mid-season?
    Not the OP and can't tell you how, because I don't know the specifics, but yes, I have also seen an Aztec player with a SUSC NS team. It's happening.

Comment

Agree, and if they play out of Amesbury they will keep those NPL players they currently have that don't want DA. It's not too far for many.
      any idea if girls older NPL will come to Mass?

Comment

Going to be a tough sell

Comment

I won't be surprised if they try to push it on everyone but who knows what will happen if people refuse. There are families out there, mine included, who just don't want DA. I'll drive to Amesbury but not further.

Comment

The seacoast NPL boys already mostly from mass, plus a few NH Stud players. IK the 00/01 team has all the top players from essex county and some from middlesex, should be one on the top teams in New England this year. (They were going to play friendly vs Seacoast DA but u19 DA backed out, probably smart tbh as loosing to a NPL team never a good look.) Some of there younger teams are still pretty weak though. Should be interesting to see how the club builds up from here. Coaching is excellent can't complain about that.

Comment

Seacoast got the best uniforms that's pretty much it though oh wait...

Comment

Honesty team does not matter when your younger just coaching as you get to 8th grade and up tho it helps to be on a strong team. So whatever club that is

Comment

The seacoast NPL boys already mostly from mass, plus a few NH Stud players. IK the 00/01 team has all the top players from essex county and some from middlesex, should be one on the top teams in New England this year. (They were going to play friendly vs Seacoast DA but u19 DA backed out, probably smart tbh as loosing to a NPL team never a good look.) Some of there younger teams are still pretty weak though. Should be interesting to see how the club builds up from here. Coaching is excellent can't complain about that.
                  Curious about why they would be one of the top clubs at that age? That team was in the bottom bracket at Jefferson cup and didn’t do well. One win and two losses

Comment

1) most teams in New England couldn’t even get into Jeff Cup. 2) Not all of there best players could go due to financial reasons. 3) Trust me you’ll see when they **** your team up and ur crying down 5-0

Comment

1) most teams in New England couldn’t even get into Jeff Cup. 2) Not all of there best players could go due to financial reasons. 3) Trust me you’ll see when they **** your team up and ur crying down 5-0
                      Please stop it. You're embarrassing yourself and our club.

Comment

The NS guys they picked up have ugly reputations. Hurt Aztec a lot. The place is much better without them which doesn't speak well for them. They need to do better if they want to attract kids.
                        Match made in heaven then with Seacoast then as they have a bad reputation in NH (boys side).

Comment

Who r u again? Ur son on the C team? Stfu anyone on this website already embarrassing themselves go suck a dick mate.

Comment

Tbh people like you are the reason Seacoast is known as a bunch of hicks that can’t play for ****. Please get back to attending to the farm. Thank you

Comment

Parent: my son plays for Seacoast academy.... College: Has he ever won a game in his life before?

Comment

Welcome to Massachusetts Seacoast were the parents are ****ing insane!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X