NYCFC vs NEFC past weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good time on that team, two players and their parents trashing one another

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You must be the Dad of the older one and the other OP the Dad of the younger, lmao
      Both these parents need a time out. It sounds like their kids do too. Bench them both Kaz!!!

Comment

Both these parents need a time out. It sounds like their kids do too. Bench them both Kaz!!!
        My daughter plays for the 03 team, and the only family that needs to fix their problem child is the girl from Long Island, she is the source of all discontent, she is selfish and a huge bully, that is the entire situation in a nutshell, stop trying to drag the younger player into this crap.

Comment

No the current NYCFC team is struggling because their 2 center Mids are spending more time arguing then playing, and no one is stopping it. It’s funny because they both want to be called up to the next NT camp, and Scouts look at them and roll their eyes. It’s so bad that the scout at the NYSC vs NYCFC game made a comment

It’s a shame, but I’m sure both are reflective of their parents
          You’re so full of shiit, the Regional rep. sits with the teams, no way would you know what she might of said, unless you’re a NYSC coach, or you’re just full of shiit.

Comment

My daughter plays for the 03 team, and the only family that needs to fix their problem child is the girl from Long Island, she is the source of all discontent, she is selfish and a huge bully, that is the entire situation in a nutshell, stop trying to drag the younger player into this crap.
            100% THIS^^^

Player and family are notorious on Long Island and not in a good way!!! Penn State should send them a thank you fruit arrangement or something, I know for a fact that her committment to Carolina factored into other players opting for PSU (not talking about younger NYCFC player though, idk her). USSF has 2 kids they're looking to go "all the way"-one on the West Coast and the kid from Mass. Refusing to play nice with those 2 is what is keeping her on the outside looking in...fighting with another rising star certainly won't help her case.

Comment

100% THIS^^^

Player and family are notorious on Long Island and not in a good way!!! Penn State should send them a thank you fruit arrangement or something, I know for a fact that her committment to Carolina factored into other players opting for PSU (not talking about younger NYCFC player though, idk her). USSF has 2 kids they're looking to go "all the way"-one on the West Coast and the kid from Mass. Refusing to play nice with those 2 is what is keeping her on the outside looking in...fighting with another rising star certainly won't help her case.
              The 03 Solar girls are tough, they should be on any list....

Comment

I heard they got lucky, NYCFC better team...
                If you think NYCFC 17's are a better team then NEFC 17's you have your head up your ars.

I was there watching the game before my D game and they dismantled the entire squad. Easy 5/6 goals left on field. Let alone getting anything into the net past their defense. Their comunication was very good and deserved the 0 GA verdict.

I can't understand why people don't understand that its ok to give credit when credit is due. Try harder next time is all.

Comment

If you think NYCFC 17's are a better team then NEFC 17's you have your head up your ars.

I was there watching the game before my D game and they dismantled the entire squad. Easy 5/6 goals left on field. Let alone getting anything into the net past their defense. Their comunication was very good and deserved the 0 GA verdict.

I can't understand why people don't understand that its ok to give credit when credit is due. Try harder next time is all.
                  It must have been th HS soccer those girls played in the fall. NEFC got their studs back for the spring. They are a very strong group

Comment

Not sure why the other kids on the team take her sh|t. Plant her over and over again until she stops. Every 50/50 should be a melee .... it will end with her cowering or getting carried off the field. Tell your kids to stand up for themselves anyway. Talk first, brutality second. One of them will work.

Comment

It must have been th HS soccer those girls played in the fall. NEFC got their studs back for the spring. They are a very strong group
                      Similar result in the fall, too.

Comment

Similar result in the fall, too.
                        NEFC gave no technical abilities at all, just goonish behavior, our 5-1 result against them is the most accurate measure of the 2 teams, they got lucky on Saturday my M******* friends.

Comment

I’ll take any other State’s crap, except from Masspeople, they are the most vile hypocrites on earth, hope you choke on some wicked cider

Comment

100% THIS^^^

She is a big and tough kid. Others are afraid to challenge her for a 50/50. And she only tells others to do what they should b doing in the first place. It's called leadership. NC will do just fine with her. I cant say that PS will be as fortunate with mini mouse

Comment

She is a big and tough kid. Others are afraid to challenge her for a 50/50. And she only tells others to do what they should b doing in the first place. It's called leadership. NC will do just fine with her. I cant say that PS will be as fortunate with mini mouse
                              I agree you need a player that leads, but a leader must inspire greatness in her teammates, its not enough that she yells instructions, she needs to reinforce the team concept.

Comment

she only tells others to do what they should b doing in the first place. It's called leadership. NC will do just fine with her.
                                she'll get bi*ch slapped into place in college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X