Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scorpions 15 beat FSA 1-0
    Scorpions 16 beat FSA 2-1
    Scorpions 18 best FSA 3-0

Comment

Scorpions 18 best FSA 3-0
      Wrong...FSA lost 4-0...haha...the entire club sucks a**. Age groups 15-18 are 1-15-1 to date. Can they get any worse?

Comment

Wrong...FSA lost 4-0...haha...the entire club sucks a**. Age groups 15-18 are 1-15-1 to date. Can they get any worse?
        For what it’s worth, I don’t find pleasure in their struggles. Lots of good kids on the teams and it’s tough to struggle.

Games are at least close. Soccer + used to get crushed by 7 or 8 goals at every age group.

-CFC Parent

Comment

Of course one feels bad for the kids. However, FSA had not improved over time. They started off ok when they got ECNL, but since all they have done is slide further into the basement.

For what it’s worth, I don’t find pleasure in their struggles. Lots of good kids on the teams and it’s tough to struggle.

Games are at least close. Soccer + used to get crushed by 7 or 8 goals at every age group.

-CFC Parent

Comment

Of course one feels bad for the kids. However, FSA had not improved over time. They started off ok when they got ECNL, but since all they have done is slide further into the basement.
            You are all idiots. It's not about developing players, winning games, improving in the ECNL.

The top 12 players go to ECNL. The next 5 or 6 to NPL to keep those teams competitive. But, beyond that, nobody cares about players or teams getting better or doing well. The coaches collect their checks. Maybe find a player to recruit for their own college team. There's no lesson plans, no prep, no "fixing the things we struggled with over the past three games." There's none of that at any of these wank clubs.

There is just money, costs, loss, profit, and money. That's it. It's just a business. So, get over yourselves.

Comment

You are all idiots. It's not about developing players, winning games, improving in the ECNL.

The top 12 players go to ECNL. The next 5 or 6 to NPL to keep those teams competitive. But, beyond that, nobody cares about players or teams getting better or doing well. The coaches collect their checks. Maybe find a player to recruit for their own college team. There's no lesson plans, no prep, no "fixing the things we struggled with over the past three games." There's none of that at any of these wank clubs.

There is just money, costs, loss, profit, and money. That's it. It's just a business. So, get over yourselves.
              You spelled "swank" wrong. Loosah.

Comment

You spelled "swank" wrong. Loosah.
                A post with no real point. Thank you've been hep-ful

Comment

You’re so stupid it’s difficult to know where to begin. But let’s start with paper coaching. Lol. Lesson plans. Hahahaha. And I’m sure the coaches do strive to improve areas their teams struggle in. But just like in a classroom, some dogs just won’t hunt. By the way, I’m not sure there’s as much money in it as you think. Pretty sure my job pays more than these coaches make and I’m fairly certain you are overpaid for whatever line of work you’re in. I’m also not sure I get why people begrudge coaches or clubs from making a profit. Should they do it for free? It’s the silliest argument there is. Let’s just say you’re a wank and leave it at that.

Comment

You’re so stupid it’s difficult to know where to begin. But let’s start with paper coaching. Lol. Lesson plans. Hahahaha. And I’m sure the coaches do strive to improve areas their teams struggle in. But just like in a classroom, some dogs just won’t hunt. By the way, I’m not sure there’s as much money in it as you think. Pretty sure my job pays more than these coaches make and I’m fairly certain you are overpaid for whatever line of work you’re in. I’m also not sure I get why people begrudge coaches or clubs from making a profit. Should they do it for free? It’s the silliest argument there is. Let’s just say you’re a wank and leave it at that.
                    From what I've seen, all "premier" coaches make enough to close the bar the night before. OW, as a club, can't make very much at all, because, well, look at their Glastonbury place. CFC is probably woefully in debt after building their new, underwhelming facility. And, FSA owners probably rock up in cars that cost more than your house.

Comment

What a stupid post.. does a nice facility equate to better players??? NOT

Comment

The only people who make money in club soccer are club owners. At most clubs there's a sufficient constant stream of customers so there's less of an incentive to improve. The coaches, generally, do want to see their teams improve. That helps them keep their jobs. if they do well they can move into better jobs. Problems arise when everyone else is improving at a faster rate. Sure FSA teams have improved. But so has everyone else, and then some.

Comment

The only people who make money in club soccer are club owners. At most clubs there's a sufficient constant stream of customers so there's less of an incentive to improve. The coaches, generally, do want to see their teams improve. That helps them keep their jobs. if they do well they can move into better jobs. Problems arise when everyone else is improving at a faster rate. Sure FSA teams have improved. But so has everyone else, and then some.
                          FSA will struggle without CC. Tough loss. Someone said MD is going to get a DOC spot at OW. That would be a serious nail in the coffin.

Comment

FSA will struggle without CC. Tough loss. Someone said MD is going to get a DOC spot at OW. That would be a serious nail in the coffin.
                            I mean do you guys really read back what you write? "Nail in the coffin"....on an anonymous soccer chat message board.....what says things like that?

Just weird.

Comment

I mean do you guys really read back what you write? "Nail in the coffin"....on an anonymous soccer chat message board.....what says things like that?

Just weird.
                              Coming from a guy that can't proof read.

Comment

yep. for OW

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X