Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Either CH or MD posted this. Low level individuals. Grow up. Yours is coming.
    Would other coaches trash another coach on this? Don't you think that it's probably a disgruntled parent? Not that either are good, but I would hope it's a parent over a colleague; someone that worked with her; that she gave them a job.

Comment

This stuff is crazy. I heard from a parent that some current college coaches were scouting other local colleges in spring ball competition. Spring ball where you play kids who didn't play last season or try out kids in different positions. Scouting for Spring Ball. You can't make this stuff up it just so outrageous.
      So, yes, there are probably fellow coaches trashing each other on this, sadly.

Comment

Losing the point......AK did a poor job, never recruited and alienated her players and now has some ponzi recruiting business

Comment

Losing the point......AK did a poor job, never recruited and alienated her players and now has some ponzi recruiting business
          Who are you? The ex?

Comment

Which one? There have been so many

Comment

Who are you? The ex?
              Worse, the parent of the kid that either wasn't recruited, given playing time or both. And now gets the chance to vent like we should believe him or her while he or she hides behind vicious keyboard strokes. Let her move on.

Comment

Worse, the parent of the kid that either wasn't recruited, given playing time or both. And now gets the chance to vent like we should believe him or her while he or she hides behind vicious keyboard strokes. Let her move on.
                Coach too bad you didn’t put this much time into recruiting and player relationship while you were at BC

Comment

Coach too bad you didn’t put this much time into recruiting and player relationship while you were at BC
                  Not the coach. Know of parents that still are stewing over this which is stupid because she's gone. Let it go; move on. They wanted her out and she is. Let her move on as well. If you don't like her running an id camp, don't go. Are these people that vindictive that they begrudge her earning a living?

She did well overall if you say she put no effort into it. 18 NCAA appearances...2010 College Cup appearance...3 Elite 8's...9 Sweet 16's.

Comment

Not the coach. Know of parents that still are stewing over this which is stupid because she's gone. Let it go; move on. They wanted her out and she is. Let her move on as well. If you don't like her running an id camp, don't go. Are these people that vindictive that they begrudge her earning a living?

She did well overall if you say she put no effort into it. 18 NCAA appearances...2010 College Cup appearance...3 Elite 8's...9 Sweet 16's.
                    Good night Allison! Good luck with your Ponzi scheme

Comment

Good night Allison! Good luck with your Ponzi scheme
                      18 NCAA appearances...2010 College Cup appearance...3 Elite 8's...9 Sweet 16's.
                      That's some Ponzi scheme.

Have fun fighting your windmills Don Q.

Comment

Ok back to the original topic, the list of colleges attending this invite only showcase is pretty impressive, and might be worth giving it a go this year. But my question is this... do we think invitees are really “nominated” or do we think they just mass emailed every player on the top teams (DA/ECNL/NPL) and will just cap even once they reach 100 registrations.

In theory I like this idea of a local showcase that brings in big D1 programs from outside New England. And these events are pretty common in Football and Basketball, so there is probably a market for it in soccer for sure.

Comment

That's some Ponzi scheme.

Have fun fighting your windmills Don Q.
                          Thanks Allison. We miss you. Signed BC Juniors

Comment

Thanks Allison. We miss you. Signed BC Juniors
                            Ahhh I'm sure the coach misses many of them too; just not their loco parents. Like the one posting.

Comment

Like her or not; this IS pretty impressive. Not many schools can tout this?

Comment

Ok back to the original topic, the list of colleges attending this invite only showcase is pretty impressive, and might be worth giving it a go this year. But my question is this... do we think invitees are really “nominated” or do we think they just mass emailed every player on the top teams (DA/ECNL/NPL) and will just cap even once they reach 100 registrations.

In theory I like this idea of a local showcase that brings in big D1 programs from outside New England. And these events are pretty common in Football and Basketball, so there is probably a market for it in soccer for sure.
                                Apparently BC parents would like to debate AF more, as if one thread wasn’t enough. I think this is a very impressive list of colleges attending, and if my kid work to get an invite, I would send them. But I would never ever pay extra for an evaluation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X