Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Boca United - Boynton Knights - SFFA now that they lost the DA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I spoke to Mark C and his exact words were that they have not received an official notification from US Soccer that Boca has lost the academy but that “it does not look good”. Those were his exact words. He also said that SFFA is in discussions with other area clubs to still continue a plan to compete at the highest level even without DA. There’s no doubt in my mind that Boca has lost the DA and he’s just not announcing that yet and its really unfortunate that other area clubs wouldn’t support the DA at Boca. I think this is horrible for our area and really a shame.
    EE had a shot with Team Boca. But his unlimited lying is what killed the deal. I guess he didn't think that any new partner would want to see the financials. Kind of hard to sell a club if your books are wrong and/or cooked. Good riddance to BU.

Comment

EE had a shot with Team Boca. But his unlimited lying is what killed the deal. I guess he didn't think that any new partner would want to see the financials. Kind of hard to sell a club if your books are wrong and/or cooked. Good riddance to BU.

The same guy that keeps replying to his own messages on this board may want to get some help. Nothing changes ever at BU and the Federation. If you think anyone is going to believe any of this Propaganda you may be right. However, the DA needs teams and money and teams and that's all. We all know where this is coming from a non DA team in the area of Broward.

Comment

You must be a gullible idiot. All they do is lie to people.
        I guess you can't see the sarcasm font.

Comment

The same guy that keeps replying to his own messages on this board may want to get some help. Nothing changes ever at BU and the Federation. If you think anyone is going to believe any of this Propaganda you may be right. However, the DA needs teams and money and teams and that's all. We all know where this is coming from a non DA team in the area of Broward.
          What are you talking about? The above post refers to the cancelled deal between BU and TB. Go ask the new DOC at TB. Great guy and very honest. He came into the job looking to consolidate Boca and improve the DA/GDA. When EE was asked for the books, the plan all fell apart. And having children played at both clubs, I am not surprised that it EE was the reason for failure.

Comment

My kid is at Boca United SFFA on Mark’s team and I know exactly what happened. BD at Team Boca screwed Boca United big time and that’s the truth. Bill officially partnered with SFFA and US Soccer, Paperwork was done and submitted to US Soccer and approved by US Soccer and a plan was put into place where the clubs would come together and Bill was even going to run the College Recruitment for the DA which we needed. There were even a couple parents and players on our team who even contacted Bill and he was already helping them. We were told and believe that US Soccer was very excited about the partnership and so were we all. Finally TB and BU would be together and our area girls would have a strong DA. Then about two weeks later Bill was the one who pulled out of the partnership and then contacted US Soccer and completely threw Eric and Boca United under the bus and told US Soccer the reasons he pulled out and supposedly gave them a laundry list of issues at BU. He is the one who killed BU and that’s a fact. He could have partnered with Eric and made it work for everyone in the area but didn’t. So if you really want to blame someone for the boca area losing the DA he’s your man.

Comment

My kid is at Boca United SFFA on Mark’s team and I know exactly what happened. BD at Team Boca screwed Boca United big time and that’s the truth. Bill officially partnered with SFFA and US Soccer, Paperwork was done and submitted to US Soccer and approved by US Soccer and a plan was put into place where the clubs would come together and Bill was even going to run the College Recruitment for the DA which we needed. There were even a couple parents and players on our team who even contacted Bill and he was already helping them. We were told and believe that US Soccer was very excited about the partnership and so were we all. Finally TB and BU would be together and our area girls would have a strong DA. Then about two weeks later Bill was the one who pulled out of the partnership and then contacted US Soccer and completely threw Eric and Boca United under the bus and told US Soccer the reasons he pulled out and supposedly gave them a laundry list of issues at BU. He is the one who killed BU and that’s a fact. He could have partnered with Eric and made it work for everyone in the area but didn’t. So if you really want to blame someone for the boca area losing the DA he’s your man.
              Is throwing Eric under the bus the same as saying I cant do the deal because I cant get a real set of financials

Comment

Lol it sounds to me like Eichman was dumb enough to let the wolf into the henhouse. Hey Sherlock it was very obvious to everyone at Team Boca that BD never had any plans to partner with EE and just got the ability to look at Boca United books and records and how bad they were falling apart. He got everyone at Us Soccer and Boca United all pumped up about the merger and then pulled the carpet out from under Boca United. When everyone found out that BD pulled out and why Boca United was too toxic for anyone else to want to partner with. Yes you are right there’s no doubt that BD nailed you guys good. Wolf in the henhouse, baby! What shmucks you are over there, you deserve what you got!

Comment

June 1st is their last games I would hope they will let kids know before this most tryouts are end of May.
                  Coaches there are being very coy today saying that rumors aren’t true that they have not been terminated from DA but they will not tell us that the DA has been renewed and my daughter’s old DA coach (another state) has told us that Boca was told they aren’t getting DA back. Mark C is nowhere to be found and Eric is never ever at the field. I would say that it’s very probable that it’s true and Boca is out. This is very sad for our area

Comment

Coaches there are being very coy today saying that rumors aren’t true that they have not been terminated from DA but they will not tell us that the DA has been renewed and my daughter’s old DA coach (another state) has told us that Boca was told they aren’t getting DA back. Mark C is nowhere to be found and Eric is never ever at the field. I would say that it’s very probable that it’s true and Boca is out. This is very sad for our area
                    Seriously? Sad. Are you kidding me? This is the best thing that could ever happen to our area. The narcistic idiot parents at Boca United actually believe their kids are DA level. They don’t play high school because they are just too good for high school ball and those kids wouldn’t even start on their high school team. Boca United is a pathetic shiiit show and whoever is responsible for sinking that ship should get a medal! Thank god that embarrassment is over!

Comment

You're crazy. Its great for the area. Time that USSF gave DA to a club that deserves it, not a bunch of rich f**** who could drive 30 mins to Weston and play. Put a DA club at the north end of Palm Beach County.

Comment

You're crazy. Its great for the area. Time that USSF gave DA to a club that deserves it, not a bunch of rich f**** who could drive 30 mins to Weston and play. Put a DA club at the north end of Palm Beach County.
                        There’s NO money in north palm beach county 🙄

Comment

Lies! I saw both of them last night!

Comment

Lol if Eichman was dumb enough to believe that Daddio was really going to partner with Boca United then Eichman is mentally ill and needs medical attention. BD set them up for the fall and they got smacked. Just brilliant, mate. Brilliant!! Boca u was a shat show!

Comment

LMFAO. It is the saving club's fault because BU is a total sh!tshow. It's the other club's fault because BU cannot produce transparent financials. It is the other club's fault because BU cannot field teams with a full roster. Yeah, why would a successful and financially solvent club not want to be a part of that? Much easier to let BU close and then take the franchise from US Soccer.

Sounds like the bigger problem is that you have been drinking EE kool aid and MC jamaica patties for too long. If you were so in love with Team Boca, go over there. Lick your wounds and move on.

Comment

Seriously? Sad. Are you kidding me? This is the best thing that could ever happen to our area. The narcistic idiot parents at Boca United actually believe their kids are DA level. They don’t play high school because they are just too good for high school ball and those kids wouldn’t even start on their high school team. Boca United is a pathetic shiiit show and whoever is responsible for sinking that ship should get a medal! Thank god that embarrassment is over!
                                Dude, I got to say....I don’t like Boca at all but you have so serious hate issues. I mean, how many times can you make the same post slightly reworded? How many days in a row? There are only like maybe 80 individual users of this site and we have all read the same sh1t forever and we get it. Maybe consider putting flyers on cars or standing on the street with a sign....you’ll get more views and cover a different audience with your message.

I’m always down for some good Boca bashing, but good Lord...get some new material. This is played out.

What the he11 are you gonna do with all your spare time when Boca does fold? Be careful what you wish for. Your life may end up meaningless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X