Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the crickets on this thread dumb azz CFC parents!!! You are always yapping on the FSA and ow and sporting threads?!?!?! Keep em shut. Your arrogance caught up to you.
    Because no one cares.

Comment

Because no one cares.
      All your loud mouths on other clubs caught up to you. Nobody cares about the BS dumb CFC parents bring up about other clubs, ecnl vs da, FSA at bottom of ECNL, number of commits,etc. Your club is a bunch of cheaters with average players, just like every other club.

Comment

All your loud mouths on other clubs caught up to you. Nobody cares about the BS dumb CFC parents bring up about other clubs, ecnl vs da, FSA at bottom of ECNL, number of commits,etc. Your club is a bunch of cheaters with average players, just like every other club.
        Yes, that’s it, the club is a bunch of cheaters. Brilliant deduction from this whole scandal.

Comment

Yes, that’s it, the club is a bunch of cheaters. Brilliant deduction from this whole scandal.
          1) they don't have the profit margins to cheat
          2) bribing a college coach to place players doesn't bring payout to justify the cost if the bribes
          3) word gets out the club is toast with parents , colleges and leagues
          4) most of their players have success playing in college. If they have large numbers of unqualified players that wouldn't be the case.

Comment

1) they don't have the profit margins to cheat
            2) bribing a college coach to place players doesn't bring payout to justify the cost if the bribes
            3) word gets out the club is toast with parents , colleges and leagues
            4) most of their players have success playing in college. If they have large numbers of unqualified players that wouldn't be the case.
            Sure....CFC dad

Comment

Sure....CFC dad
              #reality. Pretty pathetic you're trying to make a connection to the Singer scandal when none exists. The above points are true for any club, not just CFC.

Comment

#reality. Pretty pathetic you're trying to make a connection to the Singer scandal when none exists. The above points are true for any club, not just CFC.
                I wasn’t aware of all the commits CFC boasts about until I got on TS. That’s all that is written on here by you fools. So are you telling me now that commits wasn’t important for you when you decided on CFC? You don’t think a coach at yale with CFC ties and subsequent kids playing for Yale is a big deal for a club? Ask CFC Ivy League dad about that during one of your practices in the dark. He knows best.

Comment

Not sure what the motivation of the CFC bashers here is. If they choose other clubs and that’s working for them great. If not, sorry about that. For us, CFC choice has worked well. Our kid has had a chance to play on a top team against top competition, has a good college situation lined up and made lots of good friends. Would another club have worked out as well? I have no idea.

Comment

I wasn’t aware of all the commits CFC boasts about until I got on TS. That’s all that is written on here by you fools. So are you telling me now that commits wasn’t important for you when you decided on CFC? You don’t think a coach at yale with CFC ties and subsequent kids playing for Yale is a big deal for a club? Ask CFC Ivy League dad about that during one of your practices in the dark. He knows best.
                    This one is easy Agent Strzok. If the CFC players in question had never kicked a ball, and never played at Yale, that would be one thing. But the very fact that all of them played, eliminates your argument. If your insinuation is that those families paid their way into Yale, I’m fairly certain they would have been among the first ones indicted. LOL

Now please go away. You’ve been fired.

Comment

This one is easy Agent Strzok. If the CFC players in question had never kicked a ball, and never played at Yale, that would be one thing. But the very fact that all of them played, eliminates your argument. If your insinuation is that those families paid their way into Yale, I’m fairly certain they would have been among the first ones indicted. LOL

Now please go away. You’ve been fired.
                      Hahahaha, correct. Being a non-athlete is much different than not being high level. Many levels of athleticism; being a couch potato or partier only is much different. Making license plates in the new digital age; photoshop skills needed instead.

Comment

Not sure what the motivation of the CFC bashers here is. If they choose other clubs and that’s working for them great. If not, sorry about that. For us, CFC choice has worked well. Our kid has had a chance to play on a top team against top competition, has a good college situation lined up and made lots of good friends. Would another club have worked out as well? I have no idea.
                        Tell your CFC brethren that if other people choose other clubs and it works for them great. If you just look at any other club threads, it’s all CFC parents trying to take down every club. That’s why everyone thinks they are so arrogant.

Comment

Tell your CFC brethren that if other people choose other clubs and it works for them great. If you just look at any other club threads, it’s all CFC parents trying to take down every club. That’s why everyone thinks they are so arrogant.
                          You really think that?

Parents of kids at CFC United for the most part could care less about any other club. CFC plays FSA so they know the deal there and OW is just an enigma. Kids have come from
                          Oakwood to CFC and have bailed out. No magic in Portland

Comment

Three of the top threads when I just logged on have anti-CFC titles. CFC is getting more than it's fair share of hate. Inside some of the threads are more attempts to link the Yale scandal to CFC when RM hasn't coached there in years.

Most families could care less what goes on at other clubs. They only care about their kids club and even then mostly just their own kid's teams. No doubt a lot of the club bashing that goes on (and all the big clubs have their own bashing threads) is perpetuated by club management. They're the ones with incentives to bash the competition. It's anonymous and easy.

Comment

Three of the top threads when I just logged on have anti-CFC titles. CFC is getting more than it's fair share of hate. Inside some of the threads are more attempts to link the Yale scandal to CFC when RM hasn't coached there in years.

Most families could care less what goes on at other clubs. They only care about their kids club and even then mostly just their own kid's teams. No doubt a lot of the club bashing that goes on (and all the big clubs have their own bashing threads) is perpetuated by club management. They're the ones with incentives to bash the competition. It's anonymous and easy.
                              I will admit candidly that it is very pleasing to see CFC so twisted up about this whole affair. Have no doubt, Rudy was a CFC coach. Not only has he coached there for years CFC has promoted him on their website!

Comment

I will admit candidly that it is very pleasing to see CFC so twisted up about this whole affair. Have no doubt, Rudy was a CFC coach. Not only has he coached there for years CFC has promoted him on their website!
                                CFC isn't twisted up at all. Business as usual.

OW parents are taking delight as this diverts attention from the rats on sinking ship.

PS. Rudy hasn't coached at CFC for years. When you take bribes you don't need the extra money from coaching crappy boys teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X