Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but who the fack is Petrov...it sounds like something I would put in my car.

Wait, are they the team where there is that bat**** dad who gives **** tons of money so they can play in every single ****ing tournament on earth?
    Ye$, that$ correct.

Farce of a club. Points chasers. Lower division tournament “champs”.

Comment

Ye$, that$ correct.

Farce of a club. Points chasers. Lower division tournament “champs”.
      They were called something else before though?

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but who the fack is Petrov...it sounds like something I would put in my car.

Wait, are they the team where there is that bat**** dad who gives **** tons of money so they can play in every single ****ing tournament on earth?
        Whose the rich parent? Out him! Is he also paying for his kid to get into college?

Comment

Whose the rich parent? Out him! Is he also paying for his kid to get into college?
          no but he did pick up private school tuition for a kid on that team! they all get free travel, food,iphones and hotels. Jelko gets the biggest check of all from the guy. great money maker for him..the team is horrendous but the money is what counts

Comment

thats the team.. they are the old martin united team which actually did better back then.. they are a dead end ship but checks get written and the team sticks around

Comment

thats the team.. they are the old martin united team which actually did better back then.. they are a dead end ship but checks get written and the team sticks around
              That’s it Martin United. Not a free weekend, they would enter in every tournament. I think they would end up playing close to 80 games a year.

Comment

Final four teams

1: Sunrise

2: Pinecrest

3: Space Coast

4: Armada
                Celtic beat Armada last year.

This year they have tied Pinecrest, Braden River, and beat Wellington this year. Don't sleep on the boot scoot boogie girls and the Scottish coach

Comment

Celtic beat Armada last year.

This year they have tied Pinecrest, Braden River, and beat Wellington this year. Don't sleep on the boot scoot boogie girls and the Scottish coach
                  Celtic does not get past TBU in the round of 16

Comment

Celtic does not get past TBU in the round of 16
                    That TBU team is good but they are not all that. However I will admit they are probably better than the TBU 03 ECNL team. #truestory

Celtic vs TBU would be a good match up that several of the TBU higher ups would NOT want to happen for several reasons. Celtic would definitely have more to play for than TBU in that game.

If they don't play in State Cup they will play in FSPL and/or NPL next year. Should be alot of fun to watch.

Comment

That TBU team is good but they are not all that. However I will admit they are probably better than the TBU 03 ECNL team. #truestory

Celtic vs TBU would be a good match up that several of the TBU higher ups would NOT want to happen for several reasons. Celtic would definitely have more to play for than TBU in that game.

If they don't play in State Cup they will play in FSPL and/or NPL next year. Should be alot of fun to watch.
                      Celtic will be even better next year . Johnny has been talking to both of the TBU center mids and GK expect them all to come over at tryouts .

Comment

Celtic will be even better next year . Johnny has been talking to both of the TBU center mids and GK expect them all to come over at tryouts .
                        That keeper is TMs pet. She isn't going anywhere although he keeps trying to run her into the ground

Comment

Teams always think that, but rarely happens.

Although it may be wise to hit up some of these other area clubs (outside of TBU) that have one or two good players and try to bring them in fold.

Comment

Not sure where you are getting your information from but I can definitely tell u this is NOT true. He’s looking at possible new players but not from that TBU 03 team. He already has 2 goalies. Plus his attacking mid and defensive mid are being recruited by colleges so I doubt he is looking to replace them.

Comment

Not sure where you are getting your information from but I can definitely tell u this is NOT true. He’s looking at possible new players but not from that TBU 03 team. He already has 2 goalies. Plus his attacking mid and defensive mid are being recruited by colleges so I doubt he is looking to replace them.
                              Recruited by colleges now that’s funny. I have seen them play they beat up on weaker teams they are supposed to beat but struggled against the better teams. They need to upgrade in many positions and that includes midfield. They are a better than average team. Their slow midfield struggles against the better faster teams as does their ability to score goals. They have very little speed. They will do ok in state cup. The team needs 5 or 6 really good players to get to the next level.

Comment

Recruited by colleges now that’s funny. I have seen them play they beat up on weaker teams they are supposed to beat but struggled against the better teams. They need to upgrade in many positions and that includes midfield. They are a better than average team. Their slow midfield struggles against the better faster teams as does their ability to score goals. They have very little speed. They will do ok in state cup. The team needs 5 or 6 really good players to get to the next level.
                                The fact that you said, "They have very little speed" tells me you have not seen this team play and/or have no idea what you're talking about. But since you know so much about this team...please tell me what specific games that Celtic 03 have "struggled against the better teams."???? Also do tell me the games that "Their slow midfield struggles against the better faster teams as does their ability to score goals'??? I"ll wait for you answers!
                                I'm sure those "weaker teams" like Braden River, Pinecrest, Wellington, and Florida Rush would all probably disagree with you.

The weakest area on this team is the back line. Not a lot of speed there. Especially with their best and faster defender out for the season with an injury. The team also lost it's starting striker for the year with an injury. Is this team a top 4 team in the state? Nope! Not even close. Yet they aren't nearly as flawed as you make them out to be. If Celtic gets "5 or 6 really good players" like you suggest they will definitely get to the next level... that would be a top 4 team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X