X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for profit

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The name really should be SNCA as in Soccer No Chance Academy. There is no chance that this venture will end as anything but a failure, though they will happily fleece families.
    Fleece families for their for profit business.

Comment

Fleece families for their for profit business.

What random nonsense. Just make a suggestion of who is a good coach rather than get bitter and twisted. This could be a positive thread promoting good coaches at lots of clubs but no your negativity just can’t cope.

Comment

The name really should be SNCA as in Soccer No Chance Academy. There is no chance that this venture will end as anything but a failure, though they will happily fleece families.
        Yeah good one. Highly original. What an artist we have on our hands here.

Comment

Really like the staff at SCA Portland. Sarah Panza on Girls side also who is a great advocate for the female game. English dude Joe Smith overseeing program has some pretty neat ideas on the game that not everyone gets.
          Also liked few of the coaches at WT.

Comment

This thread is really funny. The idea of the best youth coach is completely ridiculous and subjective. A good coach for one child, could be a terrible coach for another child. Are there some coaches who do a better job, of course, but not every parent will like them.

From and outside perspective this thread feels like it was created by the Coaches of SCA because they were worried about their numbers for their new club. If you look at the timing of this thread, and go through and read it, its like putting an Ad out there in hopes that it brings attention. I guess good for them for advertising in a creative way. I know I have had some friends with kids bring up SCA because they saw it on this forum, so I guess its working.

Comment

This thread is really funny. The idea of the best youth coach is completely ridiculous and subjective. A good coach for one child, could be a terrible coach for another child. Are there some coaches who do a better job, of course, but not every parent will like them.

From and outside perspective this thread feels like it was created by the Coaches of SCA because they were worried about their numbers for their new club. If you look at the timing of this thread, and go through and read it, its like putting an Ad out there in hopes that it brings attention. I guess good for them for advertising in a creative way. I know I have had some friends with kids bring up SCA because they saw it on this forum, so I guess its working.
              Yes the constant attacking of their integrity and character is exactly what they wanted! Maybe it was set up by a rival club who are jealous about the impact they are having?

Comment

Best coaches

In no particular order

Leyland
                Bain
                Wolvert
                Tate
                Depinna
                Picket
                J. Webber
                Ellertson
                Kiester
                Thurley

Comment

In no particular order

Leyland
                  Bain
                  Wolvert
                  Tate
                  Depinna
                  Picket
                  J. Webber
                  Ellertson
                  Kiester
                  Thurley
                  Wolvert?

Comment

Wolvert?
                    Depinna turned FC 05 ECNL girls into a boxing match on the field over the past few years. Those girls appear to be taught to prioritize going for person vs ball. Ugly, unimpressive and diminishes focus on creating and developing a skilled mindset. The guy definitely knows soccer and wants to win, and for that he is commendable, but I would not place my kid on a team of his EVER based on the way I have seen his 05 team develop and mature. I hear next year Andy Frazier, formerly coach of NEU/United PDX top 05 girls team, is taking over next season. Many of those girls are good, it will be neat to see if he can keep their grit, but redirect their focus to the soccer ball.

Comment

Dan Ferguson - SCA
                      HAHA! My son played on his 2001 team at GPS and he ran the team into the ground.

Comment

I thought that team won regionals and went to nationals?

My friends kid was on that team and worshipped him and the training.

Everyone to their own I guess

Comment

CT and MD probably were good at some point but not anymore.

Comment

CT and MD probably were good at some point but not anymore.
                            Um Depinna coaches the 02 and 05 Fc Ecnl teams. Their the only two teams in that dumpster fire winnning.

Comment

Um Depinna coaches the 02 and 05 Fc Ecnl teams. Their the only two teams in that dumpster fire winnning.
                              Yeah but that Ecnl conference is weak. However they do seem better than the bunch.

Comment

Other age groups at FC have won a total of 0 games the year. CU 03’s have won more games than all of FC ECNL teams. That’s really sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X