Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, usually when someone is at a U14 Girls game and speaks in favor of one of the teams, and has the will to go on talking soccer for that age group, they are a parent of that team. Just admit who you are.

You keep making excuses every time you lose. Beginning of season it was your forward wasn’t there. Now it’s other team didn’t play fair with not playing your style. I, unlike you, am not a parent of either team nor was I there. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but everyone remembers the moments YOU could have won instead of how you could have lost. I’m willing to bet your keeper made a save or they hit the post in OT or regulation as well.

Just accept that you lost in PK’s. Crappy way to lose as it’s literally a crap shoot, but it is what it is. It’s soccer. Things happen. Barcelona doesn’t win Champion’s League every year but they control possession and outplay every team, ever game.
    Not poster but poster is correct. I am a Kendall parent. Sunrise had two 1v1 against the goalie and both shots went over the goal post. They really should have won. Fire threatened a couple of times in OT but did not have as good or better opportunities than Sunrise had. They had no 1v1 with the goalie in OT. It is what it is. Both are good teams. Sunrise lost fair and square. I don’t think they are complaining. I could be wrong but it was a valid post.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not poster but poster is correct. I am a Kendall parent. Sunrise had two 1v1 against the goalie and both shots went over the goal post. They really should have won. Fire threatened a couple of times in OT but did not have as good or better opportunities than Sunrise had. They had no 1v1 with the goalie in OT. It is what it is. Both are good teams. Sunrise lost fair and square. I don’t think they are complaining. I could be wrong but it was a valid post.
      Troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X