X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your point is....
    Or to ask it another way, where is the list?

Comment

Or to ask it another way, where is the list?
      The list?

Go fvck yourself.

That team was / is very successful and those players are going to big time programs with great soccer and academics. But, hey...there is not an easy to reference list with a bunch of crappy tiny local schools to give a false impression of real accomplishment? Yea...fvck off

Comment

Our D is rocking a seriously good scholarship at a seriously good private college in the New England region and all we can say is "Go TBU"
        You got a 50% scholarship at best to a school that cost 80 to 100 thousand over 4 years. You spent 50 to 60 thousand over you time at tbu. You do the math. That a seriously good scholarship by anyone standard. Go tbu just saying

Comment

You got a 50% scholarship at best to a school that cost 80 to 100 thousand over 4 years. You spent 50 to 60 thousand over you time at tbu. You do the math. That a seriously good scholarship by anyone standard. Go tbu just saying
          80-100k over 4 years???

You obviously haven’t priced out private colleges anytime recently for total all in costs.

Comment

80-100k over 4 years???

You obviously haven’t priced out private colleges anytime recently for total all in costs.

Some prices of private college in new england area. This does not include room and board. if room and board is includes, you end up in the negative. I will let you keep making up story. The reader can decide for them self.

Husson University Bangor, Maine $ 17,561
            Southern Vermont College Bennington, Vt. $ 24,620
            Lesley University Cambridge, Mass. $ 26,550
            New England Institute of Technology East Greenwich, RI $ 28,740
            Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, NH $ 31,136

Comment

Well...you’re dumba55 that’s not paying much attention.

USA has committed a ridiculous amount of players for 2019 and 2020. They have the most impressive list by far. Not even close.

Virginia (x2), UCLA, UNC, Auburn, Va Tech, USC, South Carolina.

That’s all just off the top of my head.
              Not a dumbass, juts not giving a fk about all the other clubs. I focus on my daughter, her club and her team. Try that instead of obsessing over other people’s successes.

Comment

The difference is IMG wants to portray the image that the only way to attend their program is to pay $80k per year, with no exceptions that way all the non local full paying parents feel like they are getting an exclusive experience and their money’s worth. In the meantime every local family knows that girls soccer there is hurting and they will take any decent player at a 90% discount.

Yes, TBU poaches. Who cares? If my daughter’s only other choice was WFF I would be begging them to poach me too.
                Unless your kid is an 03 then you actually made a lateral move instead of upgrading if you switched to TBU.

Comment

Some prices of private college in new england area. This does not include room and board. if room and board is includes, you end up in the negative. I will let you keep making up story. The reader can decide for them self.

Husson University Bangor, Maine $ 17,561
                  Southern Vermont College Bennington, Vt. $ 24,620
                  Lesley University Cambridge, Mass. $ 26,550
                  New England Institute of Technology East Greenwich, RI $ 28,740
                  Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, NH $ 31,136
                  Lolololol.

Who would send their kid to one of those schools? What a joke.

Definitely, not what comes to mind when someone posts about a......seriously good private college in the North East.

Everywhere my kid applied to up there was 75k a year or more.

Comment

Lolololol.

Definitely, not what comes to mind when someone posts about a......seriously good private college in the North East.

By the way...of course that’s all in cost, including room and board estimates...because who the he11 talks about the price of a school without including that?

Comment

Lolololol.

It's refreshing to see such a humble and modest dad like yourself. btw.......George Washington University and Swathmore College aren't that prestigious.

Comment

And your point is....
                        The point is.......

TBU dominates a weak Tampa Bay market when it comes to girls soccer. When compared to a program like USA they don't stand up when it comes to the quality of the schools the players commit to go to college. The training and development that you TBU parents like to brag about is average or above average at best.

TBU is the biggest fish in a little pond that is filled with minnows. Once you move to a bigger lake you get devoured. TBU's lack of success at ECNL playoffs proves this point. Continue bragging about your success over a weak WFF program and little clubs like Celtic, Chargers, and whatever clubs in the Tampa area. Continue to brag and publish your commitment list to entice parents to go to the club that gets kids in colleges. But at the end of the day keep sipping that Kool-aid and thinking that TBU is the best club in Florida. :)

Comment

Lolololol.

Everywhere my kid applied to up there was 75k a
                          year or more.
                          lmao lmao lmao. Your kid must not play ecnl soccer. Take her to tbu. Tbu can get her a scholarship. if all else fail apply to mit. I believe the cost their without room and board is 60k.

Comment

By the way...of course that’s all in cost, including room and board estimates...because who the he11 talks about the price of a school without including that?
                            Some kids choose to stay off campus or may have family in the area. Yale 50k a year before book and housing. Go with your child to visit colleges. This will give you insight to the process.

Comment

Some kids choose to stay off campus or may have family in the area. Yale 50k a year before book and housing. Go with your child to visit colleges. This will give you insight to the process.
                              Been there done that. Most estimates put Yale at 70k a year in total. Unless you are poor and then it’s basically free.

Comment

The point is.......

TBU dominates a weak Tampa Bay market when it comes to girls soccer. When compared to a program like USA they don't stand up when it comes to the quality of the schools the players commit to go to college. The training and development that you TBU parents like to brag about is average or above average at best.

TBU is the biggest fish in a little pond that is filled with minnows. Once you move to a bigger lake you get devoured. TBU's lack of success at ECNL playoffs proves this point. Continue bragging about your success over a weak WFF program and little clubs like Celtic, Chargers, and whatever clubs in the Tampa area. Continue to brag and publish your commitment list to entice parents to go to the club that gets kids in colleges. But at the end of the day keep sipping that Kool-aid and thinking that TBU is the best club in Florida. :)
                                I don’t recall seeing a single post from a TBU parent bragging about training, development or playoff victories. Many TBU kids have played (and developed) elsewhere and end up at TBU with the knowledge that in the Tampa area, if you aspire to play in college, your best chance to achieve that goal is to play at TBU.

PS. Congrats on clubs like USA, but as the other guy said I’m focused on my own daughter so why would I give a fk?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X