Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump wears a tin foil hat

Now Google has it out for him? What a whack job....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now Google has it out for him? What a whack job....
    Good, well thought out, original thread.

You stole my "tinfoil hat" label from the general section. I will require compensation for that as I am a capitalist and a patriot. Nothing is free sheepy. ;)

Comment

Good, well thought out, original thread.

You stole my "tinfoil hat" label from the general section. I will require compensation for that as I am a capitalist and a patriot. Nothing is free sheepy. ;)
      You're a bright boy and obviously not well-read. The "tinfoil hat" moniker has been around since the 1920s when Julian Huxley referenced it in a science fiction short story. Believe me, you didn't invent the term but nice try, Trumptard Sheepboy.

Comment

Sheepy Theft

You're a bright boy and obviously not well-read. The "tinfoil hat" moniker has been around since the 1920s when Julian Huxley referenced it in a science fiction short story. Believe me, you didn't invent the term but nice try, Trumptard Sheepboy.
        I don't recall saying, "I invented it.". Wait, let me check my original reply............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... NOPE! Never claimed to have invented it! :(

I must be a bit brighter than you if you're inferring that I even implied I invented it. What I SAID DIRECTLY was you STOLE IT FROM ME IN THE MAIN FORUM to use in an online argument in this dying, political section because that simple, sheep brain is so devoid of an original thought you had to steal someone else's joke thinking no one would notice.

Much applause for trying to bore us into suicide with your history lesson though. I'm sure you had plenty of time to research it sitting by the fire place in your smoking jacket eating your Werther's Originals grandpa pa.

A gentle nod to trying to gain the upper hand by 180'ing the "Sheep" reference and adding "Boy" to it. Better than the attempt to just outright stealing "Tin Hat" but still falling far short of being anything close to funny.

"Sheep boys" as you call them, are commonly referred to as Shepherds which play the part of a steward, if you will, of flocks of sheep. Much like I am doing with you now sheepy-s*xual.

In short. You're as sharp as a marble.

Please let me know how you'll be paying me for the use of my original insult. I do accept PayPal and Card payments. Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X